Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[App] Apex Launcher

OP markapowell

18th April 2012, 02:47 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 108

602 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by markapowell

Very good, til I got my bill from att. But called them and had half of it taken care of. I hated Samsung, but this is making me change my mind. This is an international phone, so that helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

I hate LG now, but what makes you hate Samsung? They seem like a really good brand phone if they've had a ton of Nexus phones
18th April 2012, 03:15 AM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag St Louis
Thanks Meter: 82

714 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gel Pen6

I hate LG now, but what makes you hate Samsung? They seem like a really good brand phone if they've had a ton of Nexus phones

I got a Galaxy from us cellular, when they first came out. The phone was ginormous, the plastic feel, lack of notification lights. Coming from the LG to a slightly bigger phone wasn't bad. Still have a cheap build quality, but I have a case now, and as soon as ics comes out, a kernel with bln will be nice. LG is way easier to rom, this phone you have to do a factory reset every dang time. Although Mt should get you guys the new Swype with dragon.

18th April 2012, 05:53 AM   |  #23  

602 posts
Quote:

I got a Galaxy from us cellular, when they first came out. The phone was ginormous, the plastic feel, lack of notification lights. Coming from the LG to a slightly bigger phone wasn't bad. Still have a cheap build quality, but I have a case now, and as soon as ics comes out, a kernel with bln will be nice. LG is way easier to rom, this phone you have to do a factory reset every dang time. Although Mt should get you guys the new Swype with dragon.

Jeez a factory reset every time? That's bad. And also I'm pretty sure we have it but Idk since I personally don't like Swype so I uninstalled it. Also, if I ever get to enjoy ICS how is the Apex Launcher? or have you not tried it?
18th April 2012, 07:31 PM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Flag St Louis

714 posts
More
Quote:

Jeez a factory reset every time? That's bad. And also I'm pretty sure we have it but Idk since I personally don't like Swype so I uninstalled it. Also, if I ever get to enjoy ICS how is the Apex Launcher? or have you not tried it?

Apex is nice. I like it alot, I am currently trying 7 launcher. Very nice, and I have no security on my screen, so I hit a button, and there is my home screen.

18th April 2012, 09:54 PM   |  #25  

602 posts
Quote:

Apex is nice. I like it alot, I am currently trying 7 launcher. Very nice, and I have no security on my screen, so I hit a button, and there is my home screen.

Any nice features in Apex or is it kind of like a cleaned up stock launcher but with more features?
20th April 2012, 01:00 PM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
Flag St Louis

714 posts
More
I guess I would consider it closest to Zeam. Very quick, clean, lightweight. There are some resizing you can do to widgets, 7 pages, 5 docks, app drawer layouts. We have a "launcher of choice" section over at the Skyrocket forum, and I just put in yesterday that I like Launcher 7. It's zippy, very clean looking, there are plenty of modifications you can do to it.
21st April 2012, 03:10 AM   |  #27  

602 posts
Quote:

I guess I would consider it closest to Zeam. Very quick, clean, lightweight. There are some resizing you can do to widgets, 7 pages, 5 docks, app drawer layouts. We have a "launcher of choice" section over at the Skyrocket forum, and I just put in yesterday that I like Launcher 7. It's zippy, very clean looking, there are plenty of modifications you can do to it.

Every ICS phone or tablet it seems like everybody is using Nova Launcher have you seen that?
23rd April 2012, 06:03 AM   |  #28  
OP Senior Member
Flag St Louis

714 posts
More
Quote:

Every ICS phone or tablet it seems like everybody is using Nova Launcher have you seen that?

Yep. Very similar to Apex.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread