Tip us?

bigbub716
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Otterbox Defender Series

br0adband
Old
(Last edited by br0adband; 9th April 2012 at 04:38 PM.) Reason: Imagevenue is crap for image hosting, it seems, switched to another image host
Thanks Meter 342
Just got a good deal on a Captivate and I've been trying to locate a Trident Cyclops in yellow but I swear, it's like they all just vanished from space and time anymore. Checked eBay, hundreds of sites online that come up in searches and I simply cannot find the yellow version anywhere, sadly.

Green, blue, red, etc, guess I'll have to get one of those at some point. Sent an email to Trident about the yellow version and they said they just don't exist at all anywhere and I find that a bit odd. I know the phone is ~2 years old for the most part but, geez, I would think I could find at least one yellow Cyclops for the Captivate out there someplace.

But then again, maybe not, who knows.

This is what I'm talking about:

If anybody has one they don't want anymore or knows where I can find one actually in stock ready to deliver don't hesitate to PM me about it, will ya?

Thanks
Currently using a Samsung Galaxy Express (again) with CM11 Official Snapshot M5...

doodaa1
Old
Thanks Meter 4
n/m

bravomail
Old
Thanks Meter 336
My best protector is metal body of cappy. And I have screen protector. Fallen many times. Still good. Lost microUSB door somewhere. I guess, not a virgin anymore...
Author of Nostalgia 8 for ATT SGS3, 1.5, 2.3 and 4.0.4 ICS ROMs for Samsung Captivate. ROM and APK compressor.

sternrulez
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by br0adband View Post
Just got a good deal on a Captivate and I've been trying to locate a Trident Cyclops in yellow but I swear, it's like they all just vanished from space and time anymore. Checked eBay, hundreds of sites online that come up in searches and I simply cannot find the yellow version anywhere, sadly.

Green, blue, red, etc, guess I'll have to get one of those at some point. Sent an email to Trident about the yellow version and they said they just don't exist at all anywhere and I find that a bit odd. I know the phone is ~2 years old for the most part but, geez, I would think I could find at least one yellow Cyclops for the Captivate out there someplace.

But then again, maybe not, who knows.

This is what I'm talking about:

If anybody has one they don't want anymore or knows where I can find one actually in stock ready to deliver don't hesitate to PM me about it, will ya?

Thanks
Believe it or not I actually found one for you...sending you the PM now...better hurry!
The Following User Says Thank You to sternrulez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xhozt
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sternrulez View Post
Believe it or not I actually found one for you...sending you the PM now...better hurry!
He can have it yellow and black EWWW!! just my 2centsmind you .

samsung GS3 stock JB

Former toys
samsung captivate
HTC PURE
Stock ROM 6.5
lg-incite v10h exchanged
blackjack1 retired but still in use .

Madflapjack
Old
Thanks Meter 500

DONATE TO ME
this one im using right now, its amazing its quite nice looking and i droped it a thousend times and didnt break anyting and its 10 bucks!

http://www.amazon.com/Amzer-Silicone...4421961&sr=8-6

giongto500
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone has suggestions on a good looking case for captivate?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

xhozt
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by giongto500 View Post
Anyone has suggestions on a good looking case for captivate?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA
black TPU always looks good

samsung GS3 stock JB

Former toys
samsung captivate
HTC PURE
Stock ROM 6.5
lg-incite v10h exchanged
blackjack1 retired but still in use .

arvi_r17
Old
Thanks Meter 0
luv all of dem <3 never thought these existed im using a bad quality case i bought from ebay -_-'