Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Which ICS CM7 Theme Is This?

Tip us?
 
TheArc
Old
#21  
TheArc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,766
Posts: 2,223
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Auckland City
I'm currently using his theme I got from his thread and the link u posted looked like someone edited it origanal is way better

Sent from my U8160 using xda premium
iOS7 Kik Messenger | Svelte UI CM11 Theme | Active Launcher
 
thelowend
Old
#22  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 416
Posts: 2,149
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The cold part of Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
Ok, heres the theme.

Disclaimer: I did not make this theme. I do not know where it came from. If the maker of it comes forward, I will give them credit.
Jsgraphicart wins xda today!!!

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
 
jsgraphicart
Old
#23  
jsgraphicart's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,398
Posts: 4,821
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend View Post
Jsgraphicart wins xda today!!!

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
That's not THAT hard to do in this slow thread. Lol. I love the dx2 thread though.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
 
grnsl2
Old
#24  
grnsl2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 260
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Small Town USA Suburb of Cleveland
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
Actually it might be a little longer. I've switched to MIUI since this so it would be on my nandroid. I was planning on switching back anyway. But I will get it up sometime today.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
When running this theme, what launcher were you running etc? Trying theme chooser for the first time, giving it a go based on this thread.

Looks pretty nice.
 
jsgraphicart
Old
#25  
jsgraphicart's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,398
Posts: 4,821
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnsl2 View Post
When running this theme, what launcher were you running etc? Trying theme chooser for the first time, giving it a go based on this thread.

Looks pretty nice.
I was using ADW. But the theme doesnt change anything as far as launchers go. It changes the system UI and framework which is stuff like statusbar, popup windows, app backgrounds (in this case its transparant). Launchers usually have there own themes to chose from.
The Following User Says Thank You to jsgraphicart For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Them3this
Old
#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2011
I just looks alot like the MIUI ROM. Sexy tho, I like o_0
 
grnsl2
Old
#27  
grnsl2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 260
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Small Town USA Suburb of Cleveland
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
I was using ADW. But the theme doesnt change anything as far as launchers go. It changes the system UI and framework which is stuff like statusbar, popup windows, app backgrounds (in this case its transparant). Launchers usually have there own themes to chose from.
Ah, good deal. Didn't see that option in Go either, wonder where it is in ADW. Don't see it there either.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes