FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

ICS Fixes/Workarounds

1,894 posts
Thanks Meter: 613
 
By Dri94, Senior Member on 26th December 2011, 12:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th April 2012, 09:45 PM |#81  
slayer621's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
I use a 3rd party keyboard (Swiftkey) and I was wondering if I could delete/freeze the default system keyboard to remove the keyboard selection icon. Would this be safe?
 
 
18th April 2012, 10:12 PM |#82  
VincentDHam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer621

I use a 3rd party keyboard (Swiftkey) and I was wondering if I could delete/freeze the default system keyboard to remove the keyboard selection icon. Would this be safe?

yes, the keyboard wouldnt make things go screwy. just freeze LatinIME.apk. Or remove from system/app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VincentDHam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 01:29 AM |#83  
slayer621's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDHam

yes, the keyboard wouldnt make things go screwy. just freeze LatinIME.apk. Or remove from system/app

Backed it up then uninstalled it in TiBu. No more notification. Thank you very much.
19th April 2012, 02:08 AM |#84  
VincentDHam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer621

Backed it up then uninstalled it in TiBu. No more notification. Thank you very much.

No problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bug, cm9, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes