XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

custom ROM for an Allview Alldro P1 phone

Tip us?

daan daan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default custom ROM for an Allview Alldro P1 phone

Hi! Is there a custom ROM for an Allview Alldro P1 dual SIM phone? I have problems with mine, which uses Android 2.2.1. It conects just fine to my car's bluetooth unit but there is no sound in the speakers when making or receiving a call. I own a 2008 Dodge Avenger with an REZ-MyGig unit on it. I tried it with other phones and all work (i.e. Motorola Symbol MC35 with WM6.0), except the phones runing Android 2.2.1. Thanks in advance.

Polisco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default P2 phone from Allview

Hello,

Is there a custom ROM for the phone P2 from Allview?

As all the devices from Allview (i think) it has problems with Android Market and Google play. In a post I found a application to solve the problem regarding Android market for tablets from Allview, is there such an application for my phone model?

I read in a post that Allview takes devices from chinese companies and then rebrands them..... Does any of you know if P2 is such a rebranded device? If yes, what name and from whom is the original device?

A friend of mine has on his phone Cyanogen, he has a LG phone. Is there by any chance a firmware like that for the P2 Phone?

Thanks in advance,
Poli