[Q] 3g internet on Pageplus with an LTE device

Tip us?

mibrahim93225
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] 3g internet on Pageplus with an LTE device

Hello,
I am new to the xda forums, but I have been using CDMA workshop for quite a while now and I'm very familliar with it. I have the LG revolution on PagePlus with everything working such as talk, text, and 1x internet, im really not worried about mms now, I can work on that later. I know its possible to put 3g on it because i know someone with a thunderbolt on PagePlus with 3g. So if you know how to do it please show me, I have CDMA WS 3.8, qpst, and all needed drivers.
Thanks

jamrosz
Old
Thanks Meter 3
How did you get the 1x working on the Revolution?

sam.assad
Old
Thanks Meter 16
can u tell me how did u flash it to pageplus please

hectormanny
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default lg revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.assad View Post
can u tell me how did u flash it to pageplus please
read the meid that starts with 99 etc. leave off the last number and then activate it with page plus. You need workshop to program mdn and min.

jamrosz
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have CW the wewest version. I activated it on PP and then changed it to NV Only. Programmed the PRL, MIN, and MDN. Then configured the EVDO. On the phone I changed it to CDMA Only. Still no internet. Did you do anything special to get the internet to work?

Stovepipe
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I'm about to put the Revolution on P+. To get data working, you may have to use the ##LGSERVICEMENU code on the dialer. While looking through it, I found an option that said "Use Data from NV" or something like that. I'll activate the Revolution this weekend. If anyone beats me to 3G, please share your results.

sam.assad
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamrosz View Post
I have CW the wewest version. I activated it on PP and then changed it to NV Only. Programmed the PRL, MIN, and MDN. Then configured the EVDO. On the phone I changed it to CDMA Only. Still no internet. Did you do anything special to get the internet to work?
how u mange to activate it ..i put on pageplus system but i cant activate the phone it tell me it need sim card and the sim card inside the phone

Stovepipe
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Here's how to bypass:

Vol Up, Vol Down, Back, Search.

I've got my revo programmed to P+. The only thing I don't have is EvDo. 1X data is easy.

I've tried to get 3G to auth with and without a SIM (I had a SIM with my same phone number from Verizon).

Anyone else having luck with 3G?

sam.assad
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stovepipe View Post
Here's how to bypass:

Vol Up, Vol Down, Back, Search.

I've got my revo programmed to P+. The only thing I don't have is EvDo. 1X data is easy.

I've tried to get 3G to auth with and without a SIM (I had a SIM with my same phone number from Verizon).

Anyone else having luck with 3G?
can u tell me how did u get to namming system...how u activate the phone what method u did use please?

hectormanny
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Did anyone come across a lg revolution that wont respond to ##lgservicemenu

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamrosz View Post

go to the evdo tab and change all of the user info to 6619998888@vzw3g.com (replace this number with your ten digit number)

then under password make sure you put vzw.

The Following User Says Thank You to hectormanny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]