5,596,568 Members 41,835 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NIGHTLY/KERNEL][USER] UNOFFICIAL CM9 + 3.0.x Kernel for K-Fire [3.0.31+ 06-28]

Tip us?

tokyostomp
Old
Thanks Meter 16
So is it just me or is the volume levels a a lot lower than stock?

lovejoy777
Old
Thanks Meter 1085

DONATE TO ME
use dsp manager app, custom setting turn all levels to full:)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium
Gnex: Dreams 4.4 KitKat
Kindle Fire: HashCodes CM11
Nexus 5: SlimKat

If you like my work or think I have helped please hit the thanks/donate buttons

Hashcode
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 19612

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyostomp View Post
So is it just me or is the volume levels a a lot lower than stock?
This is definitely on the "list" of things to fix.

Sent from my XT894 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to Hashcode For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pbailey212
Old
Thanks Meter 260
There is no need to wipe SD scard. Plus there would be no zip to flash if you did

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to pbailey212 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shahabk818
Old
(Last edited by shahabk818; 18th April 2012 at 09:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 84
Nice job
I just have one problem, there is only one game I play on my fire and that is Modern Combat 3 and when I want to open it it says not compatible request a refund! what should I do? is it because I could run it on ics before. maybe is because this is 4.0.4? Can somebody tell me?

krevlorn
Old
(Last edited by krevlorn; 18th April 2012 at 09:43 PM.) Reason: oops!
Thanks Meter 0
Default netflix

Great work everyone, much appreciated!

Netflix is not working for me, i get sound but the picture won't appear and it won't go fullscreen. It displays a black box in the upper left corner overtop the loading screen.

Nevermind. I flashed the wrong rom. Oops!

chocoyo00
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashcode View Post
please post the output (via pastebin.com or something like that) of:
adb logcat
adb shell "cat /proc/kmsg"
Will do as soon as I get home. Thx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

bennettg
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hash....many thanks to you and to others who have contributed to this beautiful project.

Question: I've read the initial post that discusses charging problems and states that one should boot into twrp to charge. but i've also seen that you can charge it in ics....even though there will be no indication that the kf is charging, that it really is.

would hash or someone be kind enough to clarify?

also, could someone provide steps for flashing the non overclocked kernel image. i'm just a silly noob.

thanks in advance.

ammubarak
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennettg View Post
Hash....many thanks to you and to others who have contributed to this beautiful project.

Question: I've read the initial post that discusses charging problems and states that one should boot into twrp to charge. but i've also seen that you can charge it in ics....even though there will be no indication that the kf is charging, that it really is.

would hash or someone be kind enough to clarify?

also, could someone provide steps for flashing the non overclocked kernel image. i'm just a silly noob.

thanks in advance.
Charging is working fine. There is no need to boot to recovery to charge. The recommendation is to shutdown the KF if not used.

If you like to test the kernel at 1 MGH, then you can replace the kernel by using the following fastboot command

fastboot flash boot name-of-image-file.img

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammubarak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RebelebeR
Old
(Last edited by RebelebeR; 19th April 2012 at 04:00 AM.) Reason: I discovered the answer to 1 of the 2 questions.
Thanks Meter 17
Default bugs?

I tried installing hulu+ earlier today and go a message afterwards from the app when I ran it saying my device isn't supported. I have used it on other roms so I am guessing this is a bug. If anyone can figure it out please let me know how to fix it. Also, when I try to use LCD Density Modder Pro it hangs for a minute when saving the new dpi then says an unknown error occurred while saving dpi value. After this I have to restore from a backup to get it to boot. Is there a fix for this yet?

Ok, I figured out why LCD Density Modder wasn't working right, Superuser wasn't giving it permission to do something, I'm guessing to write the file.