Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] Rdavisct's Supercharged Atrix Under New Ownership! See bottom of op!

OP lfaber06

18th April 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #931  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenacres
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
848 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smgulsby

Tester here, reporting for duty, ready willing and able.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

As much as i would absolutely love to constantly upload betas for testing i am using my data plan and have been tethering to upload this whole time since i moved to FL a month ago.no wifi or ethernet .this is why for the most part my roms get released stable.its already cost me an extra 50$ a month since i have started here. Hopefully ill have wifi soon.just really busy with life.havent had time to get it.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
18th April 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #932  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenacres
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
848 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
It will definitely take load off once i get wifi.it takes me about 40 minutes just to upload my 185mb roms.and with kids running around the house like maniacs im left guarding my usb cord like a madman so they dont disconnect it lol.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to rdavisct For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 11:56 PM   |  #933  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
I tried updating the update #2 and now my phone is in a bootloop.

I was gonna do the FXZ restore but the FXZ file in the General section is not downloading/available! Anybody else have it that can upload it so i can download? Please.

Edit: Never mind. I bought a subscription at FileFactory so I can download the file & my phone is functioning again.
Last edited by tech2332; 19th April 2012 at 02:36 AM.
19th April 2012, 01:56 AM   |  #934  
chrisn91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag washington
Thanks Meter: 76
 
256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct

As much as i would absolutely love to constantly upload betas for testing i am using my data plan and have been tethering to upload this whole time since i moved to FL a month ago.no wifi or ethernet .this is why for the most part my roms get released stable.its already cost me an extra 50$ a month since i have started here. Hopefully ill have wifi soon.just really busy with life.havent had time to get it.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

Hey rdavisct if you setup a donation link I wouldn't mind buying you a beer or with that overage bill love your work its the least we could do for are dev

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 02:49 AM   |  #935  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenacres
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
848 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisn91

Hey rdavisct if you setup a donation link I wouldn't mind buying you a beer or with that overage bill love your work its the least we could do for are dev

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

How do i go about adding a donate link?.could you point me in the right direction?

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
19th April 2012, 02:55 AM   |  #936  
chrisn91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag washington
Thanks Meter: 76
 
256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct

How do i go about adding a donate link?.could you point me in the right direction?

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

Wish I could tell you how but don't really know how. I remember seeing it on here ill look around and see what I find

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 02:57 AM   |  #937  
KEB64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Tan Valley, AZ
Thanks Meter: 78
 
704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct

How do i go about adding a donate link?.could you point me in the right direction?

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

8. Donations.

We appreciate all donations to xda-developers.com, it keeps our forum online and well maintained. As a user you're allowed to ask for donations in your signature as a thank you for your hard work. However donations up front are not allowed, this forum is about sharing, not about getting paid to do something, that's what your job is for.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
19th April 2012, 03:24 AM   |  #938  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenacres
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
848 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
I think i did it right.i added it to my sonya and blaze OP.let me know if it worked.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to rdavisct For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 05:05 AM   |  #939  
chrisn91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag washington
Thanks Meter: 76
 
256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct

I think i did it right.i added it to my sonya and blaze OP.let me know if it worked.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

It works thanks for the great roms

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 06:09 AM   |  #940  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenacres
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
848 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisn91

It works thanks for the great roms

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Thanks a bunch.i appreciate it

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
rom, supercharged
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes