Post Reply

Real Leather Folding/Wallet Style Case - UPDATES?

18th April 2012, 09:25 PM   |  #21  
thatdudebutch's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,857
 
2,022 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSDIVA

My E4 case for the GS2 has three slits for credit cards, there is also a small inner pocket where you could put a few bills. The E4 for the Note has five slits for credit cards and should have the same inner pocket (behind credit card slits)

I must point out the Easecase will answer any questions regarding further info/options/customizing - this really impressed me. They provided me with photos of colour options and engravement placement.

Before I got my Easecase, I used a Melkco flipcase which I loved. Unfortunately I dropped my phone this resulted in having two ugly dents in it. After that ....I was determined to get a case with full protection. I didn't really purchase it for the wallet aspect, as I use my purse and handbag for that.

All future phones will be lovingly encased in Easecase LoL

Thanks for all the info. If I order one, should I order through eBay?
18th April 2012, 09:52 PM   |  #22  
Member
Flag West Sussex
Thanks Meter: 18
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Yes, they only trade through Ebay as far as I'm aware. If you are going to customise it, put your instructions in the message box on the order page.

So....are you getting one?
18th April 2012, 11:07 PM   |  #23  
thatdudebutch's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,857
 
2,022 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSDIVA

Yes, they only trade through Ebay as far as I'm aware. If you are going to customise it, put your instructions in the message box on the order page.

So....are you getting one?

I am thinking about it very hard! I am in the US so it would take me a couple weeks I'm sure to receive. Also, can it be held in a guys front pocket? I actually have two phones to carry around. I obviously could not put the Note in my back pocket for fear of squishing it. Seems my pockets will be very full!
19th April 2012, 12:06 AM   |  #24  
Z3RO2K's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
I bought a case from Amazon then received an unexpected official Samsung Flip Case through the post from my Network 3 here in the UK for free. I am now using that one as it is great.

I cant recommend it enough, on all previous phones i would never dream of getting a flip case because they were just not for me i have always gone for Case-Mate Tough for full protection.

Anyway check where you are with your Network to see if you are eligible for a free flip case, they are great quality. I have a white Note and they sent me an orange case, didn't like the colour at first but now its nice.

Review here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j6kvLMjeQE

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007BZQF8...SIN=B007BZQF88
The Following User Says Thank You to Z3RO2K For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 01:53 AM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3RO2K

I bought a case from Amazon then received an unexpected official Samsung Flip Case through the post from my Network 3 here in the UK for free. I am now using that one as it is great.

I cant recommend it enough, on all previous phones i would never dream of getting a flip case because they were just not for me i have always gone for Case-Mate Tough for full protection.

Anyway check where you are with your Network to see if you are eligible for a free flip case, they are great quality. I have a white Note and they sent me an orange case, didn't like the colour at first but now its nice.

Review here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j6kvLMjeQE

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007BZQF8...SIN=B007BZQF88

that case has bad rep here among the users, quality is bad, and starts peeling between 2 weeks to a month after usage

the easecase ones are the most premium you can find, i guess. i would love one, or 2 of those

i'm using the zenus case now, but it has a magnet at the back, so im thinking of changing it. i can verify that it affects the phone, not on the s-pen side when using it, but if you run the test on the compass, it screws up the proper reading
20th April 2012, 06:44 AM   |  #26  
thatdudebutch's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,857
 
2,022 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
Dang that stinks!
20th April 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #27  
Z3RO2K's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.chan

that case has bad rep here among the users, quality is bad, and starts peeling between 2 weeks to a month after usage

the easecase ones are the most premium you can find, i guess. i would love one, or 2 of those

i'm using the zenus case now, but it has a magnet at the back, so im thinking of changing it. i can verify that it affects the phone, not on the s-pen side when using it, but if you run the test on the compass, it screws up the proper reading

I suppose it's personal preference, I've not had any problems with it yet. Can't complain being free thou!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 07:38 AM   |  #28  
thatdudebutch's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,857
 
2,022 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
Any others?!
24th April 2012, 03:27 AM   |  #29  
thatdudebutch's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,857
 
2,022 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
BUMP!! Just got one off Amazon and it's going back. Need some new ideas.
24th April 2012, 12:51 PM   |  #30  
Z3RO2K's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdudebutch

BUMP!! Just got one off Amazon and it's going back. Need some new ideas.

The Samsung Flip Case?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes