FORUMS

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

[maybe?] aokp themes

587 posts
Thanks Meter: 208
 
By themisterwilson, Senior Member on 16th April 2012, 09:23 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th April 2012, 06:11 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmajor

I just flashed it also..worked perfectly..looks amazing..

Did it break your mms and 4g?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
 
 
18th April 2012, 02:12 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skndeep102

Did it break your mms and 4g?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Hmmm the Black Infinitum theme is breaking my MMS. I even removed the mms parts from the zip and still no luck. I'm on a little vacation lol so I'm gonna keep messing w it. But, if anyone else has the fix please let me know lol
Idk if its breaking 4g cuz I don't even use it

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
18th April 2012, 10:48 PM |#23  
T.C.P's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockton
Thanks Meter: 3,608
 
Donate to Me
More
Gn themes will break 4g but ns4g shouldn't

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T.C.P For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 11:15 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Maybe I'll see if I can learn to port the theme. I need a new project now that I made myself single lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
18th April 2012, 11:55 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.P

Gn themes will break 4g but ns4g shouldn't

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Good to know. Thanks tcp

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
20th April 2012, 02:38 AM |#26  
iniz94's Avatar
Senior Member
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Are we supposed to download the GSM ones or the LTE?
20th April 2012, 05:09 AM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I downloaded the Amoled Blue for the Nexus S 4g and it worked it perfectly except when recording video it won't start recording in HD settings. I'm using build 32 with Amoled Blue for B32. Is there a work around?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
20th April 2012, 06:02 AM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by temotoren956

I downloaded the Amoled Blue for the Nexus S 4g and it worked it perfectly except when recording video it won't start recording in HD settings. I'm using build 32 with Amoled Blue for B32. Is there a work around?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Try pushing the original camera.apk from aokp instead of the themed one from amoled blue.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkfire2024 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 06:21 AM |#29  
T.C.P's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockton
Thanks Meter: 3,608
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfire2024

Try pushing the original camera.apk from aokp instead of the themed one from amoled blue.

what he said, aokp camera is moddde so it can record, so using anything but that camera will break it
20th April 2012, 12:46 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.P

what he said, aokp camera is moddde so it can record, so using anything but that camera will break it

Thanks the for the tip. I got the video recording again. Awesome Rom.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes