FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM] Deranged9-FishmanMod V1 - Bam, kick it up a notch (3/26/12)

1,842 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,042
 
By fishman0919, Senior Member on 26th March 2012, 04:59 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th April 2012, 12:41 PM |#31  
Nabeel10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 69
 
Donate to Me
More
Wow JCC, way to be a real guy! XDA should always be like this. But sadly it can't...

Sent from my Vibrant
 
 
12th April 2012, 09:49 PM |#32  
fishman0919's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 1,042
 
More
Going to try an get an update out for this next week, now that I got some of my other stuff caught up

Sent from my Vibrant Droid Razr
18th April 2012, 06:03 PM |#33  
fishman0919's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 1,042
 
More
I got a RC1 test ver ready.. anyone wanting to test... let me know.

Sent from my Vibrant a little Deranged
18th April 2012, 09:24 PM |#34  
Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman0919

I got a RC1 test ver ready.. anyone wanting to test... let me know.

Sent from my Vibrant a little Deranged

I would love to give it a whirl. I am lovin CM9 but I really need dependable GPS and a little longer battery life.
18th April 2012, 09:45 PM |#35  
fishman0919's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 1,042
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofdah

I would love to give it a whirl. I am lovin CM9 but I really need dependable GPS and a little longer battery life.

When I get home I'll sent you a PM

Sent from my Vibrant a little Deranged
18th April 2012, 09:48 PM |#36  
Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman0919

When I get home I'll sent you a PM

Sent from my Vibrant a little Deranged

Great, thanks. Do you recommend Odin first if coming from CM9?
18th April 2012, 11:20 PM |#37  
fishman0919's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 1,042
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofdah

Great, thanks. Do you recommend Odin first if coming from CM9?

Odin would be a must coming back from cm9

Sent from my Vibrant a little Deranged
19th April 2012, 12:15 AM |#38  
Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman0919

Odin would be a must coming back from cm9

Sent from my Vibrant a little Deranged

Odin'd back and got the Alpha release up and running. Wow, very nice.

Ahhh, sweet instant GPS, even inside.
Last edited by Woofdah; 19th April 2012 at 12:27 AM.
19th April 2012, 12:55 AM |#39  
fishman0919's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 1,042
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofdah

Odin'd back and got the Alpha release up and running. Wow, very nice.

Ahhh, sweet instant GPS, even inside.

I'll sent you a newer RC 1.1 release when I get home in about an hour, much better then the Alpha. I'm testing it now and would like a few more people using it to help test... been running great for a few days now
19th April 2012, 02:21 PM |#40  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
I would like to try the 1.1 also
19th April 2012, 02:29 PM |#41  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Also, did you remove the low battery alert and vibration? It would do that even when my phone was on silent. I mean, I know my battery is dying, I just cant do anything about it at the time.

Would there also be a way to bring the theme and colors from your original fishman Frankenstein rom to this one? Loved the colors.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes