FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Full Theme] Red Noire V1.3 [AOKP B31]

1,407 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th April 2012, 04:46 AM |#51  
frost866's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GTA
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Hey Budd,
Is it possible to make Green or Blue color as well? I think it will be so nice to have those colors too.
 
 
14th April 2012, 06:41 AM |#52  
philburkhardt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle Basestar
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Thanks for the update .

One small issue. AOKP Build 31 fixed the data signal bars showing on WiFi only Transformers. Flashing this theme brings it back. Can that be fixed, or is there something I can easily remove from the file myself?
The Following User Says Thank You to philburkhardt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2012, 09:45 PM |#53  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philburkhardt

Thanks for the update .

One small issue. AOKP Build 31 fixed the data signal bars showing on WiFi only Transformers. Flashing this theme brings it back. Can that be fixed, or is there something I can easily remove from the file myself?

Yeah i noticed that too- it's based off the same systemUI.apk, and i didn't modify any policies that would affect that. Not sure where the change occurred. I guess i could make the relevant icons invisible, but that seems kind of ghetto. Would there be any interest in that?
15th April 2012, 01:55 AM |#54  
philburkhardt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle Basestar
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandelay440

Yeah i noticed that too- it's based off the same systemUI.apk, and i didn't modify any policies that would affect that. Not sure where the change occurred. I guess i could make the relevant icons invisible, but that seems kind of ghetto. Would there be any interest in that?

Weird. Yeah, that would be better than having to see them. I completely understand your hesitation though . I wonder what's making that happen?

Thanks again. I'm pretty happy to have everything red again.
16th April 2012, 07:15 AM |#55  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
Donate to Me
More
Build 32 support should be ready tomorrow night.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artvandelay440 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 11:44 PM |#56  
Danzano's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 456
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandelay440

Build 32 support should be ready tomorrow night.

Any news??

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app
18th April 2012, 12:45 AM |#57  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
Donate to Me
More
Its basically done, except the keyboard. My sdk got corrupted, so i'm having to redownload and setup my build environment, which takes a long time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artvandelay440 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 03:33 AM |#58  
frost866's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GTA
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
@artvandelay440
IS it possible to make blue or orange of this theme thou? or Green?
18th April 2012, 04:10 AM |#59  
Danzano's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 456
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandelay440

Its basically done, except the keyboard. My sdk got corrupted, so i'm having to redownload and setup my build environment, which takes a long time.

Awesome i look forward to it

I saw on the aokp site sensation read but that doesnt work for the tf and i love your elegance theme but prefer red to orange

Hope you keep up the great work on both projects

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app
18th April 2012, 11:20 PM |#60  
frost866's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GTA
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
artvandelay440
is hard for you to answer my question? this is the second time ive askin.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium HD app
19th April 2012, 12:36 AM |#61  
Danzano's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 456
 
More
Yeah the answer is this is his small projectt elegance is the big one and he does not have time to make 3 builds and update them

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to Danzano For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes