Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 39,438 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Did these increase your performance?
Yes 141 43.93%
No 36 11.21%
maybe 149 46.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

[MOD][ALL ROMS][TweakZV6] Init.d best tweaks[Flashable] Increase your performance :))

Tip us?
 
kentoi me
Old
#431  
kentoi me's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 410
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: lost city
How can we know that if this tweaks work and how to know also if init d works...?

sent from God..

dont forget to press THANKS if i help you
....waiting for improvement... good job guys and more power..

 
toinktoink
Old
#432  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 195
Join Date: Feb 2011
i tried adding my own custom init.d file, but it never gets executed. any idea why?
"Thanks" are pretty much appreciated
 
Jirv311
Old
#433  
Jirv311's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 306
Posts: 1,075
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Johnstown
Quote:
Originally Posted by toinktoink View Post
i tried adding my own custom init.d file, but it never gets executed. any idea why?
Post it up so we can see it.
Current: Samsung Galaxy S III
Previous: HTC Vivid
Previous: Samsung Captivate

If you have a Captivate, I have a ROM for you: MaxQ and Sparko ROM
 
infolookup
Old
(Last edited by infolookup; 18th April 2012 at 09:06 PM.) Reason: replied to wrong post.
#434  
infolookup's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 20
Join Date: Dec 2011
Will this ever be supported on the Droid Bionic?
 
CrackerTeg
Old
#435  
CrackerTeg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,035
Posts: 2,242
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I am Z. Learn it, love it.

 
DONATE TO ME
Considering the OP burned some bridges and got himself banned, unless someone picks up the ball and runs with it, no.
Sometimes it takes something being Broken, for it to work right...

"Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jezza
 
NeelDroid
Old
(Last edited by NeelDroid; 19th April 2012 at 05:01 AM.)
#436  
NeelDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 322
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kolkata
Exclamation A bit confused!

I am using Galaxy Y s5360 with Creed's ROM 2.5! Will it work for me?? I really want better CPU, RAM nd battery performance, nd I saw a build.prop tweak for Camera.. will it allow the panorama shot to take each frame in better resolution???

nd all the changes r to happen just to the /etc/init.d/ or sumwhere else?? if it's only about sum files.. A restore will work in case something goes wrong... am I right???
Device: Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082
ROM: Cyanogenmod 11 by pawitp
Kernel: Nebula 3.12


Device: Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 -- SOLD
 
st@matis
Old
#437  
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 521
Posts: 753
Join Date: Oct 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerTeg View Post
Considering the OP burned some bridges and got himself banned, unless someone picks up the ball and runs with it, no.
NO ONE WILL PICK THE BALL UP.. IM NOT BANNED ANYMORE
TWEAKZ7 IS COMNING NEXT WEEK

Greetings...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to st@matis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
st@matis
Old
#438  
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 521
Posts: 753
Join Date: Oct 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeelDroid View Post
I am using Galaxy Y s5360 with Creed's ROM 2.5! Will it work for me?? I really want better CPU, RAM nd battery performance, nd I saw a build.prop tweak for Camera.. will it allow the panorama shot to take each frame in better resolution???

nd all the changes r to happen just to the /etc/init.d/ or sumwhere else?? if it's only about sum files.. A restore will work in case something goes wrong... am I right???
No these tweaks do not tweak the frames in panorama mode.
They just tweak framerate in video mode and the picture quality

Yep.The only thing that changes is some files inside the folder.

Im gonna make an uninstall zip file soon
The Following User Says Thank You to st@matis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
leodasal2
Old
#439  
leodasal2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 264
Posts: 928
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Iloilo City
Quote:
Originally Posted by st@matis View Post
NO ONE WILL PICK THE BALL UP.. IM NOT BANNED ANYMORE
TWEAKZ7 IS COMNING NEXT WEEK

Greetings...
yes!! welcome back bro!! been waiting for V7 for a long time!!
switched to apple
 
Astrix Ashburn
Old
#440  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 168
Posts: 443
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by st@matis View Post
TWEAKZ7 IS COMNING NEXT WEEK

Greetings...
Greeting to you too

Looking forward for your V7

Tnx in adv

Tags
u8120, v845
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes