OP Death259

17th April 2012, 09:06 PM   |  #81  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 303

646 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dps33

Thanks for the reply, was just wondering.

Yeah, no worries m8. Next time i get a chance I will make the necessary changes, hopefully then it wont change for a while.
18th April 2012, 02:26 PM   |  #82  
OP Senior Member

646 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltsnspoons

after using this installer i also got miui home fc's..

I think i managed to fix the FCs for MIUI home last night. I tried installing it over a current MIUI and when it booted up, i didn't get any FCs. I also think I might have my permissions off on the system apps that get added (user selected). So that might fix a few things as well if I'm right on that one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Death259 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 03:51 PM   |  #83  
Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 80

477 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death259

It still exists, but MIUI changed a lot with 2.4.6 cause they now use ICS 4.0.4 and I just haven't had the time to make the modifications to the builder to catch up. Marcusant told me a few days ago what to do, just haven't been able to do it yet.

fair enough, appreciate you replying to all who ask. look forward to being able to get the new builds up and running. keep up the good work, and thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to beltsnspoons For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 03:51 PM   |  #84  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 1,561

1,313 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death259

I think i managed to fix the FCs for MIUI home last night. I tried installing it over a current MIUI and when it booted up, i didn't get any FCs. I also think I might have my permissions off on the system apps that get added (user selected). So that might fix a few things as well if I'm right on that one.

Sweet! Looking forward to getting my miui rocking again... i've been using a mutant hybrid of marcusants 2-part 2.4.6, nyan colonel 4.1 and a few bits of your setup... had to manually fix the permissions, but all but the status bar themes work... very happy so far...

[BTW, Thanks for all your hard work, and marcusant & xbox, etc.... Love it.]
18th April 2012, 09:16 PM   |  #85  
Flag West Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 665

2,448 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklichny

Sweet! Looking forward to getting my miui rocking again... i've been using a mutant hybrid of marcusants 2-part 2.4.6, nyan colonel 4.1 and a few bits of your setup... had to manually fix the permissions, but all but the status bar themes work... very happy so far...

[BTW, Thanks for all your hard work, and marcusant & xbox, etc.... Love it.]

I am curious how you did that? (Got the status bar themes to work that is?

Can you offer any help? or post a download ?
18th April 2012, 10:32 PM   |  #86  
OP Senior Member

646 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab

I think darklichny was saying that everything but themeing the status bar works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Death259 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 11:27 PM   |  #87  
Thanks Meter: 5

90 posts
Hey guys I flashed miui victory or whatever it was and tried flashing this but I'm still getting stuck at miui logo, can anyone point out what i'm doing wrong?

Edit: Got it. Wiped everything and reinstalled miui victory and let it boot up before going back into recovery to try again and it's possible I might have selected factory reset for coming from a different rom after flashing miui the first time not entirely sure, but selected the same stuff as before and installed and booted up fine. Sorry about that!

Edit: Google play keeps force closing. What to do?
Last edited by swiftstrike763; 19th April 2012 at 12:44 AM.
19th April 2012, 12:05 AM   |  #88  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 1,561

1,313 posts
Donate to Me
More
Talking statusbar themes still NOT working...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab

Death is correct, all BUT status bar themes work... been some serious hunting with permissions... that and the lack of decent v4 themes(in english at least)

Now all i need is sb themes and boot sounds to work properly...
The Following User Says Thank You to darklichny For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 12:16 AM   |  #89  
OP Senior Member

646 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftstrike763

Hey guys I flashed miui victory or whatever it was and tried flashing this but I'm still getting stuck at miui logo, can anyone point out what i'm doing wrong?

Edit: Got it. Wiped everything and reinstalled miui victory and let it boot up before going back into recovery to try again and it's possible I might have selected factory reset for coming from a different rom after flashing miui the first time not entirely sure, but selected the same stuff as before and installed and booted up fine. Sorry about that!

I've put together another release that I am testing now. It should hopefully keep the issue you had from occurring, assuming I did properly fix wiping. Also, the MIUI home FCs should be fixed... If it all works then I will release it tonight. If not then it will have to wait a day or two.
Last edited by Death259; 19th April 2012 at 12:19 AM.
19th April 2012, 12:49 AM   |  #90  
Thanks Meter: 5

90 posts
Sounds good sorry about the crazy number of edits, heh, I didn't realize there were newer posts. But anyway everything's fine and dandy the only thing wrong from what I see is that my google play pops up with a message saying it stopped every now and then. But that's about it so far. No complaints. Thanks for your time

Edit: And when it's released how do I update it without losing all the stuff I set up? Or is that not avoidable? Thanks!
Last edited by swiftstrike763; 19th April 2012 at 12:54 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread