Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 48,814 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Project kitchen sink (cm9,miui,cna,aokp,gummy, plus tons of options) v2.0 5/3/12

Tip us?
 
kenyloveg
Old
#121  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 71
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Shanghai
Hi, joker
would you add RogerPodacter's back light MOD into this project or your CM9?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1245332
It's very helpful when using at night environment.
Thanks.
 
Erebus671
Old
#122  
Erebus671's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 157
Posts: 786
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Yigo, Guam
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokersax11 View Post
What is project kitchen sink?

Its cm9, miui, cna, and aokp in one installer with all the options, tweaks, modifications, and changes you could ever want.

Best part is you get to choose what you want and don't want. You can even change options and try different setups anytime without multiple cwm zips.



Status: alpha run

What's in it so far?
Full cm9 option
Full miui option
Custom build
Many kernels
Various boot animations
Couple camera apps
Range of fonts
Gapps
Custom regional GPS files
4 launchers
2 2d lib sets
Various build.props/tweaks
5 wallpapers
Ics reloaded
Google maps selectable with street view
File managers
Flash
Genie widget
Google gallery
3 music apps
Voice search
3 keyboard options
2 tts options
Much much more coming.

What's gotta be done?
Testing
More stuff
Cna
Aokp
translations
Polish
More tweaks

requests
htc multtask
modded google maps
-Neutrino Keyboard.
-AOKP on screen navigation buttons.
-Tablet mod
-MIUI lockscreen
-Fingerprint Navigation.
-Apex Launcher
-ICS Wallpapers (ill try to upload .apk)




Also requests are nice especially during the building period
I've got two requests for you. I'm not sure if it's been requested, but when you finally put this out, the latest version of Neutrino would be nice.

And my other request involves the topic that I bolded in your post. If you could find a way to include Guam in the GPS files, that would be nice.
 
ian426
Old
#123  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 112
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenyloveg View Post
Hi, joker
would you add RogerPodacter's back light MOD into this project or your CM9?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1245332
It's very helpful when using at night environment.
Thanks.
I know that in at least CM9 (and I would imagine the others), you can set the backlight down to 01 by editing the settings under display -> automatic backlight -> 'edit other levels...'
 
kenyloveg
Old
#124  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 71
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Shanghai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian426 View Post
I know that in at least CM9 (and I would imagine the others), you can set the backlight down to 01 by editing the settings under display -> automatic backlight -> 'edit other levels...'
I was jumped to steven's MIUI V4 which is based on joker's CM9 from CM7 beta2.
Apparently it's not available in MIUI V4. The back light behaves like lowest after turn it down, while actualy it is "10" if you use adjbrightness to check the value.
Thanks.
 
Malaquai
Old
#125  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 169
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibi91 View Post
i can't get it boot, i red that if i didn't come from ics rom i have to install it twice, the second time without wiping, but when i install the rom the second time selecting 'non wipe' the installer wipe the system and the rom didn't boot...
After finish aroma installer, don't reboot, install a cm9 kernel and then reboot.
 
Sass86
Old
(Last edited by Sass86; 18th April 2012 at 08:54 PM.)
#126  
Sass86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 405
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boston, MA
i did a manual logcat through terminal emulator. hope this helps, same setup as before. this time the touchscreen worked (flashed cm9 1.0 v3 kernel then wiped it, started aroma installer) the notification bar worked but the rest of the screen is blacked out. i am sending this from my phone via ubuntu so i hope it uploaded properly.

edit: logcat is too large.. 477 kb i think. max aloud is 256kb... sorry
 
KSoD
Old
#127  
KSoD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 283
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buffalo
I am downloading this now and about to install it in a bit. But for those that want to post a log but cant, try using this site:

http://sharetext.org/

Copy the log there and it will create a URL for it. That way Joker can get his log and you dont have to worry about the size.
LG Optimus G Pro Stock Rooted
Phone Bricked trying to FreeGee it.
Unbricked by JTAG
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KSoD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
milestonefail
Old
#128  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 108
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass86 View Post
i did a manual logcat through terminal emulator. hope this helps, same setup as before. this time the touchscreen worked (flashed cm9 1.0 v3 kernel then wiped it, started aroma installer) the notification bar worked but the rest of the screen is blacked out. i am sending this from my phone via ubuntu so i hope it uploaded properly.

edit: logcat is too large.. 477 kb i think. max aloud is 256kb... sorry
I believe you can get around that by changing the file extension to .pdf or something else. Or gzip it maybe.
 
Sass86
Old
#129  
Sass86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 405
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSoD View Post
I am downloading this now and about to install it in a bit. But for those that want to post a log but cant, try using this site:

http://sharetext.org/

Copy the log there and it will create a URL for it. That way Joker can get his log and you dont have to worry about the size.
Thanks. http://ShareText.org/DSCV

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
 
KSoD
Old
#130  
KSoD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 283
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buffalo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass86 View Post
Thanks. http://ShareText.org/DSCV

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
Your welcome. Glad I can help in some way.

Joker ran the Kitchen Sink installer and must say everything is going strong for me.

I did not wipe and still have everything working as expected. Great job!

Sent from the Matrix on my Atrix using Jokersax CM9 ICS Unofficial running XDA Premium.
LG Optimus G Pro Stock Rooted
Phone Bricked trying to FreeGee it.
Unbricked by JTAG

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes