Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] [ROM] CM9 for Nook Tablet Alpha 0.06

Tip us?

Demetris
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,825

DONATE TO ME
I have flashed a trial one with pulling cmdline from cwm and from twrp2 member team.
No dice, boots to a black screen with white light.

tyriekgo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Please help Ive installed the alpha0.02 zip and image on cwm. Then cyanoboot said wrong disc image majic. I rebooted about 10 times and cwm booted instead. It turnes out that I had used the alpha0.01 image instead. I installed the new alpha0.02 zip and image on my sd card and now whenever i reboot it boots cwm and Im stuck/Bricked in cwm.

chrmhoffmann
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,573
Hi,

I think you have an old recovery that does not reset boot count. Can you still use fastboot and flash "my" recovery?

Rgds,
Chris

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to chrmhoffmann For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tyriekgo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I havent used fast boot. However I descovered what I did wrong. I clicked the reboot into recovery and Im stuck in a cwm boot loop. I flashed a nt stock rom and am trying to find a way to uninstall cwm. Im going to try fastboot.

Cubanluke88
Old
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyriekgo View Post
I havent used fast boot. However I descovered what I did wrong. I clicked the reboot into recovery and Im stuck in a cwm boot loop. I flashed a nt stock rom and am trying to find a way to uninstall cwm. Im going to try fastboot.
Can you boot into the NT stock rom? And is it an 8GB or 16GB?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cubanluke88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tyriekgo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
No i need to know how to revert back to stock recovery. Im in a cwm boot loop on the internal storage. I restored my stock backup but still keep booting into cwm based recovery v5.5.0.4

nook_lover
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyriekgo View Post
No i need to know how to revert back to stock recovery. Im in a cwm boot loop on the internal storage. I restored my stock backup but still keep booting into cwm based recovery v5.5.0.4
Seems like you need a total wipe:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1470910
Code:
find /life -true yourself
The Following User Says Thank You to nook_lover For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tyriekgo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Sorry, But I dont have a 4gig sd. I have 2gb and a smaller one. Is there a zip that I could flash that overwrites the cwm with the stock recovery.

Solar.Plexus
Old
Thanks Meter 321
Can't you make a bootable CM7 SD then use Indirect's app to flash stock recovery?

tyriekgo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
i BURNED THE IMAGE AND PLACED THE 2 ZIPS ON MY SD. iT STILL BOOTS INTO CWM BECAUSE I CHOSE REBOOT FROM RECOVERY