XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] [ROM] CM9 for Nook Tablet Alpha 0.06

Tip us?

Demetris
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5330

DONATE TO ME
I have flashed a trial one with pulling cmdline from cwm and from twrp2 member team.
No dice, boots to a black screen with white light.

tyriekgo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Please help Ive installed the alpha0.02 zip and image on cwm. Then cyanoboot said wrong disc image majic. I rebooted about 10 times and cwm booted instead. It turnes out that I had used the alpha0.01 image instead. I installed the new alpha0.02 zip and image on my sd card and now whenever i reboot it boots cwm and Im stuck/Bricked in cwm.

chrmhoffmann
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1873
Hi,

I think you have an old recovery that does not reset boot count. Can you still use fastboot and flash "my" recovery?

Rgds,
Chris

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to chrmhoffmann For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tyriekgo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I havent used fast boot. However I descovered what I did wrong. I clicked the reboot into recovery and Im stuck in a cwm boot loop. I flashed a nt stock rom and am trying to find a way to uninstall cwm. Im going to try fastboot.

Cubanluke88
Old
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyriekgo View Post
I havent used fast boot. However I descovered what I did wrong. I clicked the reboot into recovery and Im stuck in a cwm boot loop. I flashed a nt stock rom and am trying to find a way to uninstall cwm. Im going to try fastboot.
Can you boot into the NT stock rom? And is it an 8GB or 16GB?
Device: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Android Version: 4.1.2; AOKP Build 5

Device: Motorola Xoom WiFi
Android Version: 4.1.2; Eos Nightlies

Device: Samsung Moment
Android Version: 2.2.2; UberMoment 1.3.4

Other devices I am familiar with:

HP Touchpad | HTC Droid Incredible | Motorola Droid X | Motorola Photon | Nook Color | Nook Tablet
The Following User Says Thank You to Cubanluke88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tyriekgo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
No i need to know how to revert back to stock recovery. Im in a cwm boot loop on the internal storage. I restored my stock backup but still keep booting into cwm based recovery v5.5.0.4

nook_lover
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyriekgo View Post
No i need to know how to revert back to stock recovery. Im in a cwm boot loop on the internal storage. I restored my stock backup but still keep booting into cwm based recovery v5.5.0.4
Seems like you need a total wipe:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1470910
Code:
find /life -true yourself
The Following User Says Thank You to nook_lover For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tyriekgo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Sorry, But I dont have a 4gig sd. I have 2gb and a smaller one. Is there a zip that I could flash that overwrites the cwm with the stock recovery.

Solar.Plexus
Old
Thanks Meter 321
Can't you make a bootable CM7 SD then use Indirect's app to flash stock recovery?

tyriekgo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
i BURNED THE IMAGE AND PLACED THE 2 ZIPS ON MY SD. iT STILL BOOTS INTO CWM BECAUSE I CHOSE REBOOT FROM RECOVERY