Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Random Off Topic Official Thread 2012 Edition

OP oodork123

18th April 2012, 11:09 PM   |  #121  
Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Flag At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Thanks Meter: 5,190

18,704 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaman68

i vote for Urban Ropeadope

This
18th April 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 7,541

3,005 posts
More
Off topic request
What do you guys think of this?
18th April 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #123  
Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Flag At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Thanks Meter: 5,190

18,704 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

What do you guys think of this?

Nice
18th April 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #124  
Frisco TX
Thanks Meter: 648

4,429 posts
More
Ropodope!
18th April 2012, 11:36 PM   |  #125  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

3,266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusva79

Ropodope!

marcus, thank you my friend. I heard you really had my back. I am grateful.

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth
The Following User Says Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 12:31 AM   |  #126  
jax,fl
Thanks Meter: 66

237 posts
I case you guys haven't noticed all the best devs have been run out or said F.U xda. This is a problem going way way back,devs like virus and chad goodman,Thor. got so sick of over zelous moderators and people that are just to damn stupid to read or do research they bailed on us. That's the main problem here on xda. The rules are in place to keep it civil but there garbage and poorly conceived by people who didnt have balls.Any one person that doesn't agree 100% with this xda b.s gets attacked on all sides by jealous devs and moderators that shouldn't even be here in the first place, and they set people up to get them gone . Its basically everyone's fault xda sucks ass now. There way too many trolls ands bitches here to really provide what xda started for. And before some moron goes on about gpl remember this if there no competition there will be no good products,gpl is a way for ****ty devs to rob the good ones of there hard work as been proven here on xda. Anyone in the 3d evo treads knows what I'm talking about, these pussies cried because they couldn't get the Beats code. Now Chad. G is gone. Well grow up and do your own research instead of crying like a little girl. I'm sure some douche is going to complain to me about this,so let me save you the trouble I don't care what you have to say, your def one of real problems if you think I'm wrong. Really what good does kicking someone out of here do, is the moderators going to check and ban every email address. You can just make a new account,no one would ever know. This was once a great thing to be apart of,now its garbage and losing rep fast.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 12:52 AM   |  #127  
Flag Floor Me

3,266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyreKing

I case you guys haven't noticed all the best devs have been run out or said F.U xda. This is a problem going way way back,devs like virus and chad goodman,Thor. got so sick of over zelous moderators and people that are just to damn stupid to read or do research they bailed on us. That's the main problem here on xda. The rules are in place to keep it civil but there garbage and poorly conceived by people who didnt have balls.Any one person that doesn't agree 100% with this xda b.s gets attacked on all sides by jealous devs and moderators that shouldn't even be here in the first place, and they set people up to get them gone . Its basically everyone's fault xda sucks ass now. There way too many trolls ands bitches here to really provide what xda started for. And before some moron goes on about gpl remember this if there no competition there will be no good products,gpl is a way for ****ty devs to rob the good ones of there hard work as been proven here on xda. Anyone in the 3d evo treads knows what I'm talking about, these pussies cried because they couldn't get the Beats code. Now Chad. G is gone. Well grow up and do your own research instead of crying like a little girl. I'm sure some douche is going to complain to me about this,so let me save you the trouble I don't care what you have to say, your def one of real problems if you think I'm wrong. Really what good does kicking someone out of here do, is the moderators going to check and ban every email address. You can just make a new account,no one would ever know. This was once a great thing to be apart of,now its garbage and losing rep fast.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

Sure, some of what you say is true (the Chad G. Situation bothers me very much to this day) but your red herring statement that no one can disagree with any of your post is not true or very logical. My question to you is "why make that post in this thread? And why now?" In case you haven't noticed there have been two very decent moderators in this thread who do not fit your description so your one comment fits all does not hold up to reason very well, my own personal views about Virus and his roms not withstanding which are well known. I also completely disagree with your view of the gpl but do know that it has not always been properly enforced consistently.

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth
Last edited by ropodope; 19th April 2012 at 01:11 AM.
19th April 2012, 01:18 AM   |  #128  
Flag Glasgow,Scotland
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
I think he had a flash back of the fat man, if you know who that is. I remember a long time ago when king was a dev here.He's one of those that fell victim to the crap he is talking about. im sure it means nothing to all the new guys but I dont blame him for the rant.
Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 01:23 AM   |  #129  
Flag Floor Me

3,266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bdnf8

I think he had a flash back of the fat man, if you know who that is. I remember a long time ago when king was a dev here.He's one of those that fell victim to the crap he is talking about. im sure it means nothing to all the new guys but I dont blame him for the rant.
Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

def not blaming him for a rant but King... well I'll just leave it at that.

ropodope

19th April 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #130  
Thanks Meter: 7,541

3,005 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

ropodope

ropodope

I just "kinged" your post! lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beating a dead horse. i can fly, cowboy, urban, urban ropodope
Previous Thread Next Thread