Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][25-01-2012][4.0.3 AOSP] Virtuous Quattro RC3

Tip us?
 
DonPanda
Old
#3291  
DonPanda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 296
Join Date: Oct 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbermu View Post
Have you considered moving to another ICS ROM? This one has not been updated for some time, and I doubt it will happen. I read also that they were moving the thread to other site.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
Well I'm just testing around here and there. I didn't see the date of this release before i flashed the rom. Lol. How ever, still unable to find a good ICS rom that fits to me

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
:: LG Nexus 4 :: 16GB :: o2 Germany ::
:: iPhone 4S White :: 16GB :: o2 Germany ::
:: ASUS Transformer 300T :: 30GB :: o2 Germany ::
 
elbermu
Old
#3292  
elbermu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1130
Posts: 821
Join Date: Dec 2011
Did you try existz or lordclockan builds?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
Phone: Nexus 4 (Mako)
ROM: AOSP - Recovery: TWRP 2.4.0.0 - Kernel: Bricked-Mako

Phone: Galaxy S II (Hercules)
ROM: CM10.1 - Recovery: TWRP 2.3.1.1 - Kernel: Cerux Kernel

Phone: One X
Unlocked Bootloader - ROM: CleanRom 5 - Recovery: TWRP



Give thanks, it doesn't hurt that much.
 
oladipomd
Old
#3293  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Sep 2011
I still use this ROM as it is the only ROM that powers my WiFi. Every later ROM that
I tried didnt work.

Only bugs I noticed - FC on Dialer because Contact freezes. And it just doesnt load Temple Run
 
Wekkel
Old
#3294  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 217
Join Date: Apr 2010
Yes, it is an older ROM in the line up. However, I do not see improvements in other ROMs that matter. It's just (proper) camera and video recording that's really missing.... in all ROMs.

Going through a reinstall of all my apps to get a newer ROM is just not worth it.

But I would like an update of the OP anyway
 
Hiataby
Old
#3295  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 213
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonPanda View Post
Well I'm just testing around here and there. I didn't see the date of this release before i flashed the rom. Lol. How ever, still unable to find a good ICS rom that fits to me

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
This one is really good! Everything works:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...587345
[ROM] C&CICSReturns | LordKernel 9.3.1 | Snappy | Stock AOSP |4 Launchers

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hiataby For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
witc
Old
#3296  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 131
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiataby View Post
This one is really good! Everything works:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...587345
[ROM] C&CICSReturns | LordKernel 9.3.1 | Snappy | Stock AOSP |4 Launchers

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
+1, It's working fine, 3 days no reset, no lags
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
targett
Old
#3297  
targett's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 439
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbermu View Post
I read also that they were moving the thread to other site.
True - they are on Rootzwiki now, but best place is their web page on www.virtuousrom.com (I think that's the correct spelling)


Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Touch HD > Touch HD2 > Desire HD > HTC One X+ > HTC One (M7), Eee Pad Transformer & 2x Nexus 7 (2013) (for the kids)
 
DonPanda
Old
#3298  
DonPanda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 296
Join Date: Oct 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Didn't tested it yet. I'll give it a try this evening, thanks

@IceColdSandwich, yeah, I've used it until test 7 but there are so many bugs. I.e. fc on phone.apk, battery bugs on auto brightness, randomly disconnects on Wi-Fi etc. Even I think LorD isn't that userfriendly. I.e. "You've git a bug to report? Here's a box to talk in so I'll never listen to your bull****" if you know what I mean.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
:: LG Nexus 4 :: 16GB :: o2 Germany ::
:: iPhone 4S White :: 16GB :: o2 Germany ::
:: ASUS Transformer 300T :: 30GB :: o2 Germany ::
 
elbermu
Old
#3299  
elbermu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1130
Posts: 821
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonPanda View Post
Didn't tested it yet. I'll give it a try this evening, thanks

@IceColdSandwich, yeah, I've used it until test 7 but there are so many bugs. I.e. fc on phone.apk, battery bugs on auto brightness, randomly disconnects on Wi-Fi etc. Even I think LorD isn't that userfriendly. I.e. "You've git a bug to report? Here's a box to talk in so I'll never listen to your bull****" if you know what I mean.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
For the Ice Cold rom, I am satisfied with it, running 7.3. No issues at all. But you have other options like @existz aospx build, it is good, I like it too. For the dev, I can't tell if is him or the *illion self-moderators that thread has. I also understand that so many lazy users bloated the thread, so ignoring maybe a need.

At least, there are other Roms so give them a ride. IMO this is a dead project (Quattro), so I would not be expecting an update soon or later.


Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
Phone: Nexus 4 (Mako)
ROM: AOSP - Recovery: TWRP 2.4.0.0 - Kernel: Bricked-Mako

Phone: Galaxy S II (Hercules)
ROM: CM10.1 - Recovery: TWRP 2.3.1.1 - Kernel: Cerux Kernel

Phone: One X
Unlocked Bootloader - ROM: CleanRom 5 - Recovery: TWRP



Give thanks, it doesn't hurt that much.
 
system1987
Old
#3300  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2009
Hello!
Ive just rooted my desire s and installed your ROM. After booting I can see only virtuousQUATTRO logo splashing. Ive waited about 15min, but nothing changed.
My DesireS is S-OFF and UNLOCKED. What do I do wrong?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes