Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 53,314 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]-[MikRoms]- [3/9/2012] - MikShifted-G v2.1 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0

Tip us?

strapped365
Old
Thanks Meter 2806

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoneygrip23 View Post
Good thought. I'll check that.

As an aside, is zeppelinrox supercharger script worth running on this ROM? I use that on my hero and it doesn't seem to do a whole lot (but, i'm running a stripped down aosp rom).
V6 is worth running on anything in my eyes, just use setting 5 no more than setting 6

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

strapped365
Old
Thanks Meter 2806

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungCorruptionV2.0 View Post
Dread has an awesome app on the market call reboot scheduler so you can make it reboot daily when she's sleeping

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
I love that app, keeps me from having to remember

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to strapped365 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6565
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungCorruptionV2.0 View Post
Dread has an awesome app on the market call reboot scheduler so you can make it reboot daily when she's sleeping

It's a nice app. But I just have a reminder set. That way when I hear in the morning I just reboot the phone. Keeps me from installing another app.

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Evo_Shift
Old
Thanks Meter 350
I installed this on my wife's phone and when she is in a call and pulls the phone away from her face the screen doesn't turn back on so she has a hard time hanging up if she needs to. Anything I can do about that?

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo_Shift View Post
I installed this on my wife's phone and when she is in a call and pulls the phone away from her face the screen doesn't turn back on so she has a hard time hanging up if she needs to. Anything I can do about that?
Either the proximity sensor calibration is off, or something else is wrong. Does she have a case on the phone? Was the Sensor working correctly before you flashed MikShifted G ? Do you have a Nand of what the phone was on before this? If so Nand back, and see if the Sensor works correctly.
The Following User Says Thank You to prboy1969 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dread 7us
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1111

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo_Shift View Post
Its probably the proximity sensor. I know mines gone out and it makes phone calling a real chore. You can test it with this free market app proximity sensor finder: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ter.proxfinder

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dread 7us For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6565
Nice. Thanks for the app . I'm going to store that away for a just in case.

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Evo_Shift
Old
Thanks Meter 350
Thanks guys. I didn't even think to check that. She just got a new case within days of me flashing the ROM and the cut out for the speaker isn't large enough and it completely covers the sensor. Kind of annoying since the case is otherwise perfect and seems like it is of good quality.

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6565
You can take the case off. Then mark it, and trim it out to fit carefully. A little at a time, then check to see how it fits. Just want to leave about a 1/16" all around the sensor. Had to do the same thing to a TP2 Case back in the day.

bigmoneygrip23
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365 View Post
You should reboot the phone on a daily basis, I do anyways, also check the clock speed of the CPU, it could be over Clocked too high.
Well, i was downloading dread's reboot scheduler app, and it froze up on me again while in the market app. Checked the cpu speed with the antutu (sp?) app and it was at 1209 MHz (max). I guess that's the default setting for the 2.1 rom (Dodge kernel baked in). I bumped it down to 1113 MHz . I would've thought it could've handled 1.2 just fine based on what i've read on here. But, anyway, we'll see how that works.

Tags
噢噢噢噢, <--- what is this??, <---something in an asian language, <---translates as "oooo"
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe