[ROM][ICS][7/9] Android Open Kang Project Fascinate Milestone 6 (4.0.4)

OP Stephen.k.spear

18th April 2012, 09:13 PM   |  #1311  
Flag Weaverville, NC
Thanks Meter: 419

2,114 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell

I'm always skeptical about 3rd party batteries. How are they working out Sage?

I have a thread in the accessories section with lots of praise from many other people who bought them on my good recommendation.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
18th April 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #1312  
Iowa - In a Corn Field
Thanks Meter: 7

36 posts
More
Are you guys using a weather widget with your 1800 batteries? I have my widget update every hour and I only seem to get about 22-28 hours on my battery. I bought it from Amazon as well.... I wonder what I could be doing wrong???
18th April 2012, 09:31 PM   |  #1313  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 64

519 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebs13

Are you guys using a weather widget with your 1800 batteries? I have my widget update every hour and I only seem to get about 22-28 hours on my battery. I bought it from Amazon as well.... I wonder what I could be doing wrong???

Only 22? That's a shame lol

I just ordered the Anker two-pack and thanks to Amazon Prime giving me (another) trial, I get free two-day shipping! Already after messing with some clocking stuff from the NSTools thread I am getting a smoother, longer lasting battery. Delicious.
18th April 2012, 10:27 PM   |  #1314  
Thanks Meter: 20

443 posts
More
While I do agree with AOKP glitched builds are smooth, I still think MIUI is smoother overall, correct me if I'm wrong, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
18th April 2012, 11:09 PM   |  #1315  
Thanks Meter: 26

356 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamklo

Only 22? That's a shame lol

I just ordered the Anker two-pack and thanks to Amazon Prime giving me (another) trial, I get free two-day shipping! Already after messing with some clocking stuff from the NSTools thread I am getting a smoother, longer lasting battery. Delicious.

I just went to 32 from a repartitions.. Without touching anything on NSTools I'm getting 24-30 plus hours on default, oem battery. Might want to try and leave it for a bit. I need never got that before when I putzed around.

Question to all, I what prompts the app store to auto download the your apps from thrvstore upon a full time rom install? I want to recreate it without fully re installing
18th April 2012, 11:37 PM   |  #1316  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 28

240 posts
More
chrome had another update today, and is loop closing.

if you get a market update for it, dont install it..

last time this happened was because the build.prop was showing gb as the id.. simple change fixed it..

the build prop looks the same as the other builds with what appears to be the ics id..

any ideas how to get it running again?

AOKP B32.1 :: Glitch V14B6 FastCharge Kernel :: EH03 Radio
19th April 2012, 12:17 AM   |  #1317  
Flag York, PA
Thanks Meter: 144

510 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell

Question to all, I what prompts the app store to auto download the your apps from thrvstore upon a full time rom install? I want to recreate it without fully re installing

It's part of Google Backup. To avoid it, skip the log in with your gmail account during setup. Once Setup is finished you can add your gmail accounts in Settings.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app
19th April 2012, 12:17 AM   |  #1318  
Flag Weaverville, NC
Thanks Meter: 419

2,114 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebs13

I have a weather widget and lots of other stuff sucking my battery all day long, including like 60% screen time. I get about 12 hours to a battery like that.

19th April 2012, 12:28 AM   |  #1319  
Thanks Meter: 26

356 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Evans

It's part of Google Backup. To avoid it, skip the log in with your gmail account during setup. Once Setup is finished you can add your gmail accounts in Settings.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

Lol, i WANT to prompt it again. Anyway to do that without fully wiping data and caches?

19th April 2012, 12:32 AM   |  #1320  
Thanks Meter: 12

552 posts
I'm also getting amazing battery life on this.

1 question. At night I will turn AP mode on so no one
bothers me, but when I wake up it seems to have turned
itself off. How is that possible?!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread