FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[ROM]5-23-2012[DiSCONTINUED]| AOKP-Insomnia Build 37 For MT4G

2,872 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,883
 
By blackwing182, Senior Member on 17th March 2012, 04:05 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th April 2012, 09:48 PM |#1851  
tnpapadakos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 1,110
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.0

I think spirit FM might work. Not sure

Sent from my myTouch 4G

just tried it...installs, etc, but cant hear anything...total silence...I read in another thread, FM radio has not been implemented in AOSP ICS yet, but they are working on it

Spirit FM thread
Last edited by tnpapadakos; 18th April 2012 at 09:54 PM.
 
 
18th April 2012, 10:16 PM |#1852  
TeeJay3800's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,618
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.0

The recent apps menu (holding down home button) is not the ics style. Could that be fixed?

It's the GB style? Well that's disappointing because the slick ICS style menu is one of the best parts of ICS! I love how easy it is to close apps you don't want running.
18th April 2012, 10:23 PM |#1853  
blackwing182's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Naranjito P.R
Thanks Meter: 2,883
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay3800

It's the GB style? Well that's disappointing because the slick ICS style menu is one of the best parts of ICS! I love how easy it is to close apps you don't want running.

i forget to add the ICS one sorry for that mistake
18th April 2012, 10:29 PM |#1854  
TeeJay3800's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,618
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwing182

i forget to add the ICS one sorry for that mistake

No problem at all! I'm confused what you mean by "add it" though. I thought that was a basic part of ICS that came straight from Google with it included.
18th April 2012, 10:59 PM |#1855  
0.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,048
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay3800

No problem at all! I'm confused what you mean by "add it" though. I thought that was a basic part of ICS that came straight from Google with it included.

I guess that's the beauty of open source. You can make any change and not really follow Google's set ICS structure

Sent from my myTouch 4G
18th April 2012, 11:31 PM |#1856  
TeeJay3800's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,618
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.0

I guess that's the beauty of open source. You can make any change and not really follow Google's set ICS structure

True, but myself and most people want the complete ICS experience. Makes me wonder how much of "real" ICS we're missing.
18th April 2012, 11:38 PM |#1857  
0.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,048
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay3800

True, but myself and most people want the complete ICS experience. Makes me wonder how much of "real" ICS we're missing.

Me too, I'm with you there. We're not actually missing a whole lot. Last time I compared an ics rom with the Verizon galaxy nexus, it was identical.

Sent from my myTouch 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to 0.0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 11:47 PM |#1858  
tnpapadakos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 1,110
 
Donate to Me
More
kind of off-topic, but i just got this fricking ridiculous text from Tmo:

FREE T-Mobile Msg: Get more done. Make your Android-powered phone's battery last longer. Find out how: http://bitly.com/IhLPvL

I'm surprised they didnt suggest turning the phone on when you want to make a call, and then turning it off when you're done
that would really make the battery last...

Come on, man!

yeah, rumor has it that using the phone as intended will "drain" your battery
Last edited by tnpapadakos; 18th April 2012 at 11:50 PM.
19th April 2012, 12:15 AM |#1859  
poexone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpapadakos

kind of off-topic, but i just got this fricking ridiculous text from Tmo:

FREE T-Mobile Msg: Get more done. Make your Android-powered phone's battery last longer. Find out how: http://bitly.com/IhLPvL

I'm surprised they didnt suggest turning the phone on when you want to make a call, and then turning it off when you're done
that would really make the battery last...

Come on, man!

yeah, rumor has it that using the phone as intended will "drain" your battery

Super funny.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
19th April 2012, 12:20 AM |#1860  
Synthetic.Nightmare's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag San Marcos, Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,219
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpapadakos

kind of off-topic, but i just got this fricking ridiculous text from Tmo:

FREE T-Mobile Msg: Get more done. Make your Android-powered phone's battery last longer. Find out how: http://bitly.com/IhLPvL

I'm surprised they didnt suggest turning the phone on when you want to make a call, and then turning it off when you're done
that would really make the battery last...

Come on, man!

yeah, rumor has it that using the phone as intended will "drain" your battery

Lol I like how they say "get more done" and yet recommend to turn more off.


Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
19th April 2012, 01:07 AM |#1861  
Senior Member
Flag MeiyoTown
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Since we going off topic, can I ask a question. I've seen just a few ics rom pop up on the threads, can someone tell me the noticeable differences between the major ones, like zipnets, and inferno. I really don't want to flash them all and try them one by one. I'm assuming the AOKP ones have nearly the same features in settings, but any kind of hint will be helpful.

oh and i'm not asking in an inflamatory way, don't go saying one sucks, I just want pointers when it comes to features

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes