Market issues exists both on stock and custom roms, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to alleviate the headache:)
For Market common issues (try these following steps):
Authentication Failure; Download issues:
1. Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications, select the "All" tab
2. Search for these 3 apps: Google Services Framework, Download Manager and Market
3. For each of the 3 apps above, click on them and use Clear data
4. Try to open Market again, it should show an error if you did it right, just ignore it.
5. Reboot Phone. Open Market.
Apps Not Compatible:
1. Make sure to set the lcd density to 120. You can try lcd density changer included in this rom to set.
2. Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications, select the "All" tab
3. Search for "Market" click on it and use Clear data.
4. Reboot your phone. Open market.
Apps not appearing in Market:
1. Use "Market Enabler" (search market) to fake device fingerprint. (need to be rooted to utilize this app)
2. You can also use Chainfire3D with plugins to check/show apps made specifically for gpu's like tegra, qualcomm and powervr.
Apps that are not available for update:
1. Download Titanium Backup
2. Market Doctor can retrieve or re-create any broken Market links (for your updates to appear in Market again)
Adrenaline, zeppelinrox's v6supercharger and deep kernel tweaks are already included in init.d folder since version 1. No need to further tweak the system to avoid duplication. If you still insist to use your own scripts, please delete everything inside the init.d.
Thanks. v1.8 is still on experimental stage (not available to download yet.), I am currently working on v2.0 (a combination of what's good in V1 and newly revamped UI):)
Thank you for choosing ChobitsDigitalis Rom!