[Q] Sense rom with Noise cancelation?

OP xipher.cdb

17th April 2012, 02:52 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag Cork, Ireland
Thanks Meter: 9

58 posts
More
finally I had to flash the a2sd because it was stucked in the boot X.

The rom is awesome, I think it is the fastest that I have tried, but I have some problems, maybe you can help me, as I still can't write in the rom post.

- Where is Facebook for HTC Sense? I really like how it syncs the contacts.
- You can enter in facebook via web? It always says that I have the cookies disabled, and that is not correct, in fact it is the only web that I can't log in, and I need it to connect with fb some apps.
- I installed the sense 4.0 theme, but I can't see the new clock, how I apply that theme? And other problem here, I can't see the previews in the themes, you have the same problem?
18th April 2012, 10:22 PM   |  #12  
Flag Cainta
Thanks Meter: 24

349 posts
More
for facebook: go to settings>accounts & sync

for sense 4 clock i cant find it either so i just install the sense4 skin manually and it should be just in personalize>display>skins
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtheater2003 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #13  
Flag Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,849

7,575 posts
More
Hate to bust the bubble but I have the noise issue and no solution yet--I am not a beginner and prep properly

underwater sound on BT and very high level audio to listener
The Following User Says Thank You to rugmankc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 12:33 AM   |  #14  
OP Member
Flag Cork, Ireland

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtheater2003

for facebook: go to settings>accounts & sync

for sense 4 clock i cant find it either so i just install the sense4 skin manually and it should be just in personalize>display>skins

Well I saw that there is not Sense sync for FB in Sense 3.5, just the facebook app, so I had to install another app that syncs the pics, because with the facebook app you can't see your friend's pics in apps like whatsapp, viber, etc.

And I will look for the sense skin, I didn't know that it wasn't working by default, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugmankc

Hate to bust the bubble but I have the noise issue and no solution yet--I am not a beginner and prep properly

underwater sound on BT and very high level audio to listener

Finally! I thought that it was a problem with my phone. You only have this noise issue with BT? I have that problem calling as usual with the phone, without any handsfree. This is working for you? I tried with and without XLOUD, with and without BeatsAudio and the same in all cases.

I also had to uninstall the DSP Manager because it force closes always that I tried to call.

I will ask for that too when I can write in the rom post, I don't have enough messages yet.
19th April 2012, 12:38 AM   |  #15  
Flag Dayton, Ohio

7,575 posts
More
Bad both ways--sorry for not explaining well

NO BT equals very loud to listener

BT equals underwater and/or reverb type feedback, maybe echo

both are not good enough for me to use rom as I use it for business also

too bad--love the rom--
19th April 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #16  
OP Member
Flag Cork, Ireland

58 posts
More
Ok, so same here.

My friends says that I sound like using a walkie-talkie and they have a lot of echo. If no solution is given I will have to move to another rom too. I had important calls that I had to reject and call back with other phone just because of this.

Thanks for your reply. What I can't understand is why other people don't have this problem... or maybe they don't know that their sound is so annoying.
19th April 2012, 01:02 AM   |  #17  
Flag Dayton, Ohio

7,575 posts
More
it is an enigma with rom flashing

some can have issues and 99% don't or vice versa

you do all you can to prep correctly to flash and the chips fall where they fall

a lot of time bootloop issues can be too many bad blocks on nand--not that that is a problem most of the time--but, can be. not up on that stuff anyway--
19th April 2012, 03:28 AM   |  #18  
Flag Philly , USA
Thanks Meter: 249

753 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugmankc

it is an enigma with rom flashing

some can have issues and 99% don't or vice versa

you do all you can to prep correctly to flash and the chips fall where they fall

a lot of time bootloop issues can be too many bad blocks on nand--not that that is a problem most of the time--but, can be. not up on that stuff anyway--

I LOVE this dude no homo add rugmankc everyone he's a great person and helps all the noobs that i know off ^_^ so thanks again for HELPING us bro

The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_Rulen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread