Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,752 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{ROM}{2.3.6}Emancipation: 1st Amendment{041312}

Tip us?

infuzable
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Alright thanks for the help. Ill keep trying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Goneeuro
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Here's a couple battery screens for you.

snoopdaclown
Old
Thanks Meter 45
I am being patient sort of. I tried that before anything. Can't wait for the fix. I really dont record much but now having a son I'm gonna use that feature more then ever. I never used HDMI so i don't care about losing that at all cause i always store the videos on my PC with all my other videos and i have full HD on my PC with my nvidia gts250 and my 32 inch Samsung series 5 1080p LCD TV so i don't need HDMI from my phone. And loving the communion theme. Was there a fix for that yet? I really don't care cause i took the no battery systemui from the revert theme and then changed the battery line to red to give me the red up there cause i didn't want to much red but just enough. This is how my main screen looks with everything.

Sent from my Emancipated Haxsung Infuse shot up with Adrenaline
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1334794054972.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	1012489  
Devices

None @ the moment, going to get the LG Optimus F6, 4G LTE and better camera, cant go wrong...

Bubonic78
Old
Thanks Meter 386
Snoop please be patient. They already told you that they were working on it. If you need video that bad try another ROM till they get a fix for ya. Not tryn to be a Dick just hate to lose another Dev to inpatients and haggling.:beer:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
Support the Dev's
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubonic78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NunHugger
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 8240

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubonic78 View Post
Snoop please be patient. They already told you that they were working on it. If you need video that bad try another ROM till they get a fix for ya. Not tryn to be a Dick just hate to lose another Dev to inpatients and haggling.:beer:

I ain't going anywhere. If he wants working video immediately, he can keep the original kernel, or go flash another rom until we get it finished.

Koff them with Kindness
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NunHugger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3022

DONATE TO ME
Yeah we will ne there soon. Got video working on the infusion kernal now just need audio. We will package it nice so that people can switch to either kernal.

My AOKP Infuse tastes like JellyBeans
New Theme Chooser themes and Jelly Bean Stuff HERE Try them, tastes like chicken!
Theme Chooser Themes made Specifically for the Note and Paranoid Android: Go Here and Get Them
Emancipation Themes in the OTA: Deep Blue, Evergreen, Aztec, Eternus Veris, Blood Orange, Purps, Communion, Tame Blue, SuperNova, Pink something or other
Get your Dropbox Here

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ppalbicke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

technokid
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Love this! But it's a Tad slow. Like when I flashed one of the themes when I started it up. I let run storage. And after than it would lag a lot. Is there something I can do or download it boost it's speed? Thanks

FauxAffliction
Old
Thanks Meter 1303

DONATE TO ME
Anyone else get the problem where all the screen shows is the wallpaper sometimes? Like if I wake my phone up every once in awhile I have no icons or anything. Just the wallpaper shows. The bottom buttons don't work either. I have to manually reboot it. Any tips?

http://www.slimroms.net
Get AOKPCB Broccoli Port Here
Get SlimBean 4.2.2 for Infuse4g Here
Get SlimBean 4.2.2 for Galaxy S III I9300 Here
Get BeanStalk 4.2.2 for Galaxy S III I9300 Here

If I helped you in any way please give me a "Thanks" so I know I helped

infuzable
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm such an idiot. My service apparently was to slow. I needed faster wifi. But I got my theme. How do I go about making my own custom roms.

oldbbman
Old
Thanks Meter 2355
Quote:
Originally Posted by infuzable View Post
I'm such an idiot. My service apparently was to slow. I needed faster wifi. But I got my theme. How do I go about making my own custom roms.

Start by reading?

Nexus 5.....upndwn4par/Graviton N5 v2.7
Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217A......cstayton/ V1.0.0 Beta

XDA IS a place to come to learn and share your knowledge. If you are not here for those reasons then you are here for the wrong ones....zelendel

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldbbman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]