FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

ICS Fixes/Workarounds

18th April 2012, 09:45 PM |#81  
slayer621's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
I use a 3rd party keyboard (Swiftkey) and I was wondering if I could delete/freeze the default system keyboard to remove the keyboard selection icon. Would this be safe?
 
 
18th April 2012, 10:12 PM |#82  
VincentDHam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer621

I use a 3rd party keyboard (Swiftkey) and I was wondering if I could delete/freeze the default system keyboard to remove the keyboard selection icon. Would this be safe?

yes, the keyboard wouldnt make things go screwy. just freeze LatinIME.apk. Or remove from system/app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VincentDHam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 01:29 AM |#83  
slayer621's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDHam

yes, the keyboard wouldnt make things go screwy. just freeze LatinIME.apk. Or remove from system/app

Backed it up then uninstalled it in TiBu. No more notification. Thank you very much.
19th April 2012, 02:08 AM |#84  
VincentDHam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer621

Backed it up then uninstalled it in TiBu. No more notification. Thank you very much.

No problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bug, cm9, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes