Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,670 Members 44,533 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anything similar to OtterBox for The Radar???

Tip us?

jelliottz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default Anything similar to OtterBox for The Radar???

My wife drops her phones. A lot. She has broken screens on a Behold 2, HD2, and a Sensation. Before you say it, yes, she bought a Behold 2...

Is there anything similar to an OtterBox for the Radar? I have bought them for her before and the do a good job on most drops. If no, any recommendations?

I looked in the thread about cases, but they all seemed to be silicon or hard plastic. None with the combination of both that makes OtterBox so successful. Thanks in advance!
Current Phone: Nexus 4
Retired: GS3, HTC One S, HTC 8X, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, Lumia 710, HTC Radar, Focus, DVP, HD7, Sensation, G2X, Galaxy S, G2, Nexus One, HD2, Touch Pro2, N97 mini, Touch Diamond2, Touch Pro, iPhone, G1, Tilt, MDA, Dash, HP 6315, Treo 600

If you build it, they will flash.

epic999
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm looking for the same reasons... Anyone?

agm611
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The Incipio Silicrylic case appears to be similar to the Otterbox cases--it has a silicone core and a hard outer shell.
I own a white silicone case by MyBat sold on Amazon. The silicone is thick enough that I have found that the phone was well protected when dropped (which I have done twice). I also highly recommend the Screen Protector Twin Pack by MyBat, also sold on Amazon. When applied correctly, it is crystal-clear. If you mess up the application, just remove lint with scotch tape and you can try again (there isn't any adhesive on either side of the protector).

sk8er982
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Mybat covers

I agree Mybat covers are a real bargain. I sell them all the time. They are inexpensive, great protection and engineering. The mybat screen protectors are all that we offer. You cant go wrong

carguy303
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I have the incepio. Its awesome.