Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Anything similar to OtterBox for The Radar???

OP jelliottz

25th February 2012, 04:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tulsa, OK
Thanks Meter: 36

320 posts
More
My wife drops her phones. A lot. She has broken screens on a Behold 2, HD2, and a Sensation. Before you say it, yes, she bought a Behold 2...

Is there anything similar to an OtterBox for the Radar? I have bought them for her before and the do a good job on most drops. If no, any recommendations?

I looked in the thread about cases, but they all seemed to be silicon or hard plastic. None with the combination of both that makes OtterBox so successful. Thanks in advance!
27th February 2012, 11:27 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
I'm looking for the same reasons... Anyone?
28th February 2012, 10:56 PM   |  #3  

4 posts
The Incipio Silicrylic case appears to be similar to the Otterbox cases--it has a silicone core and a hard outer shell.
I own a white silicone case by MyBat sold on Amazon. The silicone is thick enough that I have found that the phone was well protected when dropped (which I have done twice). I also highly recommend the Screen Protector Twin Pack by MyBat, also sold on Amazon. When applied correctly, it is crystal-clear. If you mess up the application, just remove lint with scotch tape and you can try again (there isn't any adhesive on either side of the protector).
19th April 2012, 03:46 AM   |  #4  

9 posts
Mybat covers
I agree Mybat covers are a real bargain. I sell them all the time. They are inexpensive, great protection and engineering. The mybat screen protectors are all that we offer. You cant go wrong
5th August 2012, 04:21 AM   |  #5  
Flag Hinsdale
Thanks Meter: 8

73 posts
More
I have the incepio. Its awesome.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread