[ROM][PORTED] MIUI Buzz Beta 6 [DOWNLOADS FOR BETA 7 Live, Discontinued 4 Now] [WIP]

Do You Want Beats Audio or Sony Bravia Engine or Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Scratch0805

Jun 18, 2011
Sheffield
Im not sure on that one, i haven't come across it. Maybe try a reflash or hold out for b3 which shouldn't be too long i don't think.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
I don't have that issue although i do have a unfair advantage i am on B3 which i will upload tonight after making the zip for it with all the fixes!

T3nd3rB33£

Feb 27, 2012
cheers i did a reflash but didnt wipe all the cache etc. its quite funny, after i reboot, the music, ringtones and notifications all work and people can ring into my mob but as soon as i try and ring out the above all stop and the music player wont play my music without sound coz it says file (mp3) not supported.
will wipe all and install b3 in the morn when i get a chance.
thankx

Reactions: hacktrix2006

T3nd3rB33£

Feb 27, 2012
went drs this morn and thort id downloaded b3 to the sd card in mob but had put it on the hard drive of pc so wen waiting i wiped all data n formated data cache n system then tried reflashing b2 again but no luck still the same issue with calls etc.
will now try b3 after all data wipes and reformats and see if it works ok. ive got a sneaky suspicion that its the mtd partitions :confused: i put in for cm7, i reset them to 250 40 yday after scratch's post. this time i'll go back to the mtd thread and see if theres a way to reset to original state.
thanx

ajayahmed

Feb 21, 2010
London
went drs this morn and thort id downloaded b3 to the sd card in mob but had put it on the hard drive of pc so wen waiting i wiped all data n formated data cache n system then tried reflashing b2 again but no luck still the same issue with calls etc.
will now try b3 after all data wipes and reformats and see if it works ok. ive got a sneaky suspicion that its the mtd partitions :confused: i put in for cm7, i reset them to 250 40 yday after scratch's post. this time i'll go back to the mtd thread and see if theres a way to reset to original state.
thanx

You can revert back by going into fastboot and flashing the original clockwork img

Reactions: T3nd3rB33£

T3nd3rB33£

Feb 27, 2012
You can revert back by going into fastboot and flashing the original clockwork img

thanx m8,
i understand that fastboot is in the menu of hboot but i dont understand how to use it, im a number 1 grade A noob and usually do things through cwm recovery, or is that what your suggesting i flash an original copy of cwm. if so how do i do this is it somthing to do with abd/adb?? do you know a tutorial i can read on subject if its to long to explain and do you have a link to original clockwork img.
thank you your help is appreciated

edit. i think ive found clockworkmod 5.0.2.0 in the mtd thread, i assume i just flash it in recovery??

Last edited:

dud3me

Dec 9, 2010
thanx m8,
i understand that fastboot is in the menu of hboot but i dont understand how to use it, im a number 1 grade A noob and usually do things through cwm recovery, or is that what your suggesting i flash an original copy of cwm. if so how do i do this is it somthing to do with abd/adb?? do you know a tutorial i can read on subject if its to long to explain and do you have a link to original clockwork img.
thank you your help is appreciated

edit. i think ive found clockworkmod 5.0.2.0 in the mtd thread, i assume i just flash it in recovery??

No you don't. If you're s-off you can use PC49..img.zip which you can find for example from the latest 5.0.2.8 thread.
Just put that to your sd card (root of the card=no folder) and go to hboot and follow instructions.
If you're not s-off I'm not sure. I think you need to use underevoked.

Edit: You can also use the fastboot flash method as stated above.

Last edited:
Reactions: T3nd3rB33£

T3nd3rB33£

Feb 27, 2012
No you don't. If you're s-off you can use PC49..img.zip which you can find for example from the latest 5.0.2.8 thread.
Just but that to your sd card (root of the card=no folder) and go to hboot and follow instructions.
If you're not s-off I'm not sure. I think you need to use underevoked.

Edit: You cna also use the fastboot flash method asstated above.

cheers i dont understand the fastboot flash method but i'll give the PC49.. img.zip a go. thank you. ps i am s-off

edit. 3xeno's [REF/GUIDE] [11/04] The Complete Wildfire Index has all the needed info. thanx

Last edited:

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
its good but please port the full version from galaxy mini.....
n thanks for this one.........
:):)

We are what do you thing this rom is from Give me links and i will have a look at other Roms.

When I try to download I get 403 forbidden (b3 zip cwm)

You shouldn't be getting that as all links are working for me.

I can't download either and he hasn't PM'd me with links to mirror.

Edit: I've downloaded them, uploading now.

Edit 2: Mirrors:

Beta 3:
RUU: http://goo.gl/8kgHK
CWM: http://goo.gl/nAEvZ

Sorry mate it was uploaded late/ early morning i was shattered so please give me a break i would of PM'd you when i woke up. Check your server though someone has PM'd me about False Pos on mirror links please check, i have checked the links and they are ok but best check server too, done mine already.

topjor

Jan 3, 2011
You shouldn't be getting that as all links are working for me.
I checked link againg from your server (not mirror) with pc on my home network i can download, but on my phone on 3g i still get Forbidden. (link clicked from tapatalk)
EDIT: its tapatalk link, from browser its working fine on mobile from 3g, but from tapatalk i get forbidden

edited: Do you (or your host) have external link restrictions?
(i dont realy need an answer on the question, just want you to think about it and check it out)

Last edited:

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
Right using tapatalk will trigger 403 as its hotlink protected. Only Goo.gl and xda forum topic is allowed to down from them links. Its to stop the hotlinkers.

Once the base is working proper i.e no reboot-loops etc and everyone is happy i will make a update server so once there is a up it will update like a OTA update. need base working right and all the other things first. I am already working on Beta 4 as it stands now.

But please everyone just remember i am a newbie on all this to get some where he have now with help is great but give me some time i will get there in the end.

People asking for a proper MIUI. If you can find the GB MIUI Sources that are full i would be glad to work on that but the full sources aren't out so this will just have to do.

topjor

Jan 3, 2011
Right using tapatalk will trigger 403 as its hotlink protected. Only Goo.gl and xda forum topic is allowed to down from them links. Its to stop the hotlinkers.

Once the base is working proper i.e no reboot-loops etc and everyone is happy i will make a update server so once there is a up it will update like a OTA update. need base working right and all the other things first. I am already working on Beta 4 as it stands now.

But please everyone just remember i am a newbie on all this to get some where he have now with help is great but give me some time i will get there in the end.

People asking for a proper MIUI. If you can find the GB MIUI Sources that are full i would be glad to work on that but the full sources aren't out so this will just have to do.

if i open with tapa, i get goo.gl link,
i suggest to put a warning that links dont work from tapa above the links to download

Reactions: hacktrix2006

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** LINKS WILL BE BACK SOON ON BETA 7, Removing Gapps from the Rom. Which means you'll need to flash Gapps after"

Welcome to the MIUI GingerBread Topic.
    Here on Offer is Ginger Bread MIUI which has been ported from the Galaxy Mini.
    But First off i would like to thank the following Members and Teams.

With Thanks

Cm7 Team For CM7.2 RC the base of the rom.
    MIUI Team for the MIUI GingerBread Rom
    Bravovn (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1558649&highlight=miui) For allowing me to try and port his rom.
    [FONT=&quot]Siznex (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1572381&highlight=miui) For allowing to port and use his rom as the porting base.[/FONT]
    Ahmadsafar Rom Status Bar Fix
    Slaid480 (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1585774&highlight=miui) for Tweakscripts
    Justice for Testing and Idea’s
    Nejc121 for Suggesting the Galaxy Miui rom to port.
    Kevin2516 For Miui Camera and Gallery

Sympnotic For the Lovely Kernel
    sizneks For New Beta Porting Rom
    P00t for his Nice Keyboards (To come in next beta 4)Zeppelinrox for his V6 Charger Script which can be found HERE
    VigiDroid for MIUI Graphics Tweaks for LDPI Also Translation fixes.
    Ajayahmed Webspace donation for mirroring.
    Myself for porting and the main download hosting.
    Scratch0805 For his helping out with the rom with scripts,addons,themes and general help.

Now as with any rom there will be issues please please report them to this forum topic. Try and stay on Topic.

People helping out with this rom DO NOT!!! i repeat DO NOT!!! want to here when is the next update out or any other type of ETA question. When its done its done.

Give the people above some thanks and respect and Enjoy the Rom.

Download Links and Screenshots to follow!!

Important Notice: From Beta 7 Upwards you'll need to flash Gapps, Also main downloads will now be placed on my own Webserver and mirrored on
    Ajayahmed server as well.

Please do not abuse these servers, this safes all the hassle of Fileshare websites and their slow download speeds.
    Important Notice:
    All links are hotlink and leech protected only XDA and goo.gl have the permissions to download from my server. If your using Tapatalk use the mirrors if your using a browser you can use both main and mirror.
    Thanks to topjor for pointing this out.

If you have your rom setup already and would like to keep your apps if you have used a SD-EXT script makes sure you perform a nandriod backup in CWM.

After Flashing the Rom restore only the /Data partition and SD-EXT Partition clear the caches and Reboot.

Also if you flashing this rom from new Please Make Sure you Flash Gapps straight after the rom else it will not boot at all it will boot loop without Gapps.

Direct Download Links :

MIUI GB Buzz Beta 7 (CWM) : DOWNLOAD

Mirror Downloads :-

MIUI GB Buzz Beta 7 (CWM) : DOWNLOAD (nejc121)
    MIUI GB Buzz Beta 7 (CWM) : DOWNLOAD

Gapps : DOWNLOAD

The Following Partitions will be formated on installing the rom.

Data
    System
    Cache

It is recommend that you perform a nand backup before using either the CWM Beta 3 upwards untill the final version is released.

Current Known Issues:

Some Apps might have the Black background and text issue, please let me know. (Should be fixed but still let me know)
    Google Locate Service FC's when Wifi is enabled for Location Detection. (still can not fix this!)
    Unable to Uninstall any apps in the /system/app directory due to permissions.
    Slight Delay in Call Screen show (Should Be Fixed now)
    Dailer need slight adjustment sizing wise.
    Screenshots are not always perfect ( No matter what i do i can't fix this so retake the screenshots till it does do it perfect.)
    Slight delay in screen response after app closes can cause a FC at times and can't be helped its mainly down to the GPS area.

Dailer Lag might happen for some people use the V6 Charger script to correct this.

Wifi Teathering not working USB does. Looking into this at the moment please use a 3rd party teathering program such as Open Garden Wifi Teather for now please.

ALL THEMES DOWNLOADED THROUGH THEMES ARE DESIGNED FOR HDPI ALTHOUGH THEY WILL WORK THE LOCK SCREEN WILL BE TOOO BIG TO UNLOCK THE DEVICE. PLEASE MAKE SURE WHEN DOWNLOADING AND SELECTING A THEME TO UNCHECK LOCK SCREEN. IF YOU DON'T DO NOT COME CRYING IN THIS FORUM THREAD. I WILL JUST IGNORE THE WHINE'S PURE AND SIMPLE!!!!!!

You have been warned!

If you would like to help out with this rom please give me a PM, any help would gladly be welcome.

Thanks to all that has downloaded the ROM...

I now need another Wildfire to continue this rom as my current one is going to be needed for important calls and so has to be fully working 24/7 having another Wildfire will help me develop further and faster. Hit the Donate to me button under the thanks meter.

Donations will then go towards the wildfire or if you have a spare you can donate that by contacting me by PM.
    Change Log for Beta 5.

Performance Increase and Stabilization
    Theme Fixed and working so no more making theme folder in /data/system/ using script made by scratch.
    V6 charger removed at least for now.
    Overal Miui Experince enhanced thanks to [FONT=&quot]Siznex and[/FONT] Bravovn
    Miui New Camera and Compass thanks to
    [FONT=&quot]Siznex and[/FONT] Bravovn
    Symp Kernel 4.1 Added.
    Google Maps etc removed new addon packages will be made for this rom to go into /data/app once i can get data mapped to SD-EXT correctly.

Beta 6 Changlog

MIUI Performance Base Completed optimised.
    Java.io errors now removed.
    Scripts re-added for tweaks etc
    MIUI Graphics Fix added

Some other things i forgot.

The base of the rom is completed and can not go any faster. Most Memory leaks have been fixed as well.
    Stock CPU Speed feels now like 768mhz clocked.
    Apps that require SDCard reading loads faster this includes the SMS app overall the performance is now better.
    Touch Activation working correctly with the proper Touch MIUI app so turning off touch will work proper if activated via lock screen.

Whats left to do. Remove the settings that no longer work, translate some apps and get a Theme section for LDPI done and made with themes from the community.

Sort Widgets out and resize them correctly and a few other apps.

Once the above is completed RC1 and then final will be made with addon packages.

Screen Shots Are Below (New ones to come later!)
    Thanks for the info looking into this atm. Use Symps 3.5 Kernel for now i have been in the red on battery for the past 3 days and its still going strong.

Also i like to make it Clear to all. I am getting some PM's about this that and the other and how you want the final release out fast.

And here is my reply so to save you from PM'ing me stupid questions.

I work on this rom in my spare time i am not i repeat not a robot i can't just simply continue working day in day out on the rom.
    I do have a live just like everyone else if you continue pestering i will simply give the community the one finger and stop the dev of the rom.

This might seem harsh to others that do not pester or are sending me messages about issue that i am grateful off but the stupid PM's can stop.

If you have a speed or battery issue flash symps 3.5 Kernel it works well, if your GPS is not working reflash the Radio.
    If your language is not fully supported please wait there is more important issues to fix. If members can not except that then hardlines. Its no wonder why Wildfire Devs are so little in number. So give us some respect please and stop pestering!

I am aware of the issues and i am working on them in the free time i have.
    Ok i have tried to disable 3G Data and this can not be done so sorry if you not on a data plan install the rom without your sim in till after you disable 3G.

V6 Script is in and working and no FC's at last. /data/system/theme has now been added on Rom install so theme fix now works.

The rom is now as fast as possible i can't make it any faster. So B4 Base is now made and should work a dream for most if not all users.

Black on Black issue should be fixed as well. If you have apps in sd-ext partition they will not be erase either.

So whats left to do. Well Themes for LDPI is needed icons need doing and a few apps need resizing and translating other then that Version 1.0 is not that far away.

I shell now upload B4 to the webserver.

Now as you are aware i am now shattered with all the working on this rom most of the day and late/early mornings. So if it is ok by everyone can one take a small break?