No registration required

Sony S1 App Essentials

OP the_EDJ

16th April 2012, 12:52 AM   |  #11  
Flag Gordon
Thanks Meter: 9

62 posts
More
Thank you all for this great list. My Tablet S should be here tomorrow, I hate that I will be at various appointments all day before I could get my hands on it.

I'm a little disappointed it does not interact more with the PS3, but I have my fingers cross that with the ICS update this matter will be address.

I'm still on the fence on if I should root or not.

Got my Sony tablet S, and after playing with it for about 5 hours last night, this thing is great! This is my first tablet so really nothing to compare it to.
My wife which has a Kindle keyboard is loving this tablet, she loves the bigger screen, the fact that she can read in the dark without a desk lamp, and most of all the shape.

So now i'm in the market for a second tablet as soon as may 1st, I will wait and see if Google comes with something like the rumors says, or maybe one of the new samsung, or the prime.

Thanks again for the list.
Last edited by techfellow; 17th April 2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Follow up
19th April 2012, 09:37 AM   |  #12  
Flag Behind you!
Thanks Meter: 169

441 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_EDJ

It's really cool that GTA 3 supports a controller input! I'll have to check that out now.

And that the Slide me marketplace sounds really nifty. I guess I'll have to get that micro to mini USB dongle thing to plug in a gamepad and really unlock the emulator abilities of the tablet!

I HATE how little Sony's PSN games offer. With everything they've collected from me, I refuse to buy MediEvil and such twice. My account info should all be able to transfer over and unlock that.

+1 for that

Sony isn't really doing his best I mean which PSone games do you have other then the silly ones available right now
These games I would like to see in the PS store:

1. Command and Conquer
2. C&C Red Alert 1
3. A Bugs Life
4. Ape Escape
5. Tomb Raider
6. Rayman

These games are already much more "Liked" then the simple games on ps store and still, Nothing more then just a couple of dumb old games..

And they need a controller or it is not playable except rayman.
Example: Fpse doesn't support ps3 Controller
19th April 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #13  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 53

340 posts
Fancy widgets for a very nice HTC style clock and weather
26th April 2012, 03:05 PM   |  #14  
Flag Milton Keynes, UK
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
More
for me,

Best Apps:
iTap Mobile RDP - a fantastic remote desktop app which uses requires no 3rd Party App to be installed on the pc. I use it at home and at work, and has gesture recognition.
Price: About $12

Mindjet - formally 'Thinking Space Pro', a paid for app, this is now owned by MindJet (who I think make enterprise level versions of the software) as a free app. Makes a great tool for at work.
Price: free

Best Games:
Sim City - Surprisingly good graphics and gameplay, though takes a little getting used to the controls.
Price: Can't remember, but about $4 iirc

Train Crisis HD - just a fun puzzle type game
Price: Approx $1

(sorry, wouldn't let me post links)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread