Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,742 Members 37,528 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme] Blood ReD v2.0 for Weapon G2x v2.8 [10/16/11]

Tip us?

timspease
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
i downloaded the latest versdion of your theme and after i did a nandroid backup, wipe dalvik cache and fix permissions before reboot but after the reboot it just stayed on the weapons g2x animation and would not boot up so i had to factory reset and restore my eaglesblood ics build3 rom. any suggestions why it may have done that or has anyone had the same issue. thanks, timothy

shane1diamond
Old
Thanks Meter 128
im sure you made sure of this already but just to be sure. did you make sure that you flashed the theme with the matching weapon version 2.8? also, i know it takes a bit longer to boot after wiping dalvik and cache after flashing a new rom or theme (like in this case). its has happened to me before where it has hung on the weapon screen for quite some time, to the point i was going to battery pull and restore my nandroid, but it did eventually boot.

Vinsane
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Anyone have a live working link for weapon 2.8?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

mmapcpro
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 274

DONATE TO ME
Default I'm coming back

I'm getting back into deving themes and mods. I'm getting software slowly installed onto my new pc this week, and I messaged dave for copies of all of our files.

Gonna work on updating Weapon themes for G2X, and creating new Juggernaut themes for Samsung SGS2's...NO ICS themes in the works until a fully working port is available for me on either phone.
Thanks: Cyanogen (world's best devs, imo), Team AOKP, Team Carbon (world's best themers, imo), Romanbb, KingDavid63, Xevin, Kroz, Apocalypse, aznrice2k4, morfic, faux123, x0xhellx0x, tonyp, owain, whitehawkx, owain94, harsh, and many more.

--------------------------------------------------
Phone:
Samsung Galaxy SII
Rom: Team Carbon's 4.2.2
Kernal: Cl3Kener's UBER
Current Style: JellyBlueX2

CHECK OUT OUR THEMES
JellyBlueX, BLUE STEEL VIPER , mmapcIcyBlue , mmapcBlueIce, , BLOOD RED, MIXER, and WHITE CHROME

The Following User Says Thank You to mmapcpro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KingDavid63
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 364

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmapcpro View Post
I'm getting back into deving themes and mods. I'm getting software slowly installed onto my new pc this week, and I messaged dave for copies of all of our files.

Gonna work on updating Weapon themes for G2X, and creating new Juggernaut themes for Samsung SGS2's...NO ICS themes in the works until a fully working port is available for me on either phone.
Bet, got your message, I'll start on that today after work.... Hit me up on talk.. Good to have you back....

Sent from my AOKP loaded Galaxy Nexus
LG NeXuS 4
Android 4.4.2
AOKP or Cyanogenmod
Faux n Franco Kernel

Samsung Galaxy Note III
Android 4.4.2
Knox Raid
Stock Kernel

Asus NeXuS 7 2014
Android 4.2.2
Carbon Rom
Faux n Franco Kernel

The Following User Says Thank You to KingDavid63 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dj-Dubster_TN
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Any chance this would be functional with new clip?

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium