FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Which animations would u like to see next?

Minions
 
1 Vote(s)
100.00%
Android vs apple
 
0 Vote(s)
0%

3d Minions boot animations, Android vs Apple, Kung Fu Panda, GW3, MW and much more!

4,034 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,761
 
By Lrod0175, Senior Member on 29th July 2011, 02:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th April 2012, 03:47 AM |#641  
Lrod0175's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,761
 
Donate to Me
More
It's been some time, but how is everyone doing?

LROD'S 3D
 
 
5th April 2012, 04:24 AM |#642  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,763
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrod0175

It's been some time, but how is everyone doing?

LROD'S 3D

+1

If I helped, give thanks, if you please.
........Death before dishonor........
Team inferno
Leader
5th April 2012, 05:47 PM |#643  
mentalityx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jville, FL
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Looking forward to trying this on my dames Evo.
9th April 2012, 04:17 PM |#644  
Lrod0175's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,761
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalityx

Looking forward to trying this on my dames Evo.

Cool, let us know how it goes.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
19th April 2012, 12:24 PM |#645  
Lrod0175's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,761
 
Donate to Me
More
Good morning, may everyone have a blessed day.

Team 420 Special Blends
23rd April 2012, 06:16 AM |#646  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Love the Jordan boot!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to daroc31 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daroc31 Ad-Free
2nd May 2012, 04:56 PM |#647  
BigBearEvo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 696
 
Donate to Me
More
I hope u don't Mind but I had to resize some of these to make them work on my phone, and these rock mate. Any chance u could youtube them? So a preview can be shown? Just a thought lol.
I was wondering though.... I Am British and of army background.... And although currently I'm using mw boot with sound.... Can u make any British army bootanimations?

Sent from a 3.5 Sensed Salsa :)
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBearEvo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigBearEvo Ad-Free
2nd May 2012, 09:26 PM |#648  
Lrod0175's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,761
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearEvo

I hope u don't Mind but I had to resize some of these to make them work on my phone, and these rock mate. Any chance u could youtube them? So a preview can be shown? Just a thought lol.
I was wondering though.... I Am British and of army background.... And although currently I'm using mw boot with sound.... Can u make any British army bootanimations?

Sent from a 3.5 Sensed Salsa :)

Not at all my friend, I'm a little busy now, but I can make that bootanimation for u, see if u can find me a video in YouTube that u might like and I'll make it as soon as I can.

Team 420 Special Blends
19th June 2012, 01:42 AM |#649  
marvinlh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 440
 
More
What up lrod, could u do a bootanimation for the EVO LTE?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
20th June 2012, 01:40 AM |#650  
dased14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cincy,ohio
Thanks Meter: 7,151
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinlh

What up lrod, could u do a bootanimation for the EVO LTE?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

What you looking for?

Sent From My Sweet Ass EVO LTE:P
20th June 2012, 07:38 PM |#651  
Saints775's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Reno
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dased14

What you looking for?

Sent From My Sweet Ass EVO LTE:P

I don't know if you remember, but you made me a Saints Pre game Chant, can you make that for the EVO LTE?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boot animation., mik, minions, sense roms., synergy

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes