5,598,086 Members 41,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MiniCM7-2.2.2 [6/7/13] Gingerbread 2.3.7/CM7.2 unofficial port for the x10mini

Tip us?

ferotakis
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Yeah with AB space I have FC and freez too but game freeze on my ST15 too. Its game not phone fool.
Yeah I'm try some of the tweacks there on xda but most of them just not have way to 'notice' their works.

Anyway I wanna report one weird thing: coz my battery kill me I install the beter batt stats from there ...
Last night I disable sync, gps ,network location , 3G ...
Left the phone all the nigt and this morning what I saw?
CPU spy show 122Mhz 99%
Deep sleep 0%
And when I start BBS its show kernel wakelock in first place GPS O.o
What the hell ? GPS is of and its wake the kernel 100% = 10h47m ....
Logcast says nothing...
PS: I tutned of latitude , friend lokation chek and all background things for GMaps
PS2: my genie widget are freezed coz I'm using portet sony weather which not use lokation its via type name of City
AND IN THE END HOW CAN GPS WHICH IS OF WAKE AND DONT LET MY PHONE SLEEP ?!

Sent from my E10i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ferotakis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ChavitoArg
Old
Thanks Meter 567
What ferotakis reported was already descripted by another user using better battery stats too, once gps is enabled dont let the phone go into sleep mode, even if you turn gps off. I have good memory, so... Houston we have a problem

Sent from my SK17a using xda premium
Galaxy Nexus (Maguro)

Previous devices:
Galaxy S2, Xperia Mini Pro, Xperia X10 Mini.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChavitoArg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ferotakis
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChavitoArg View Post
What ferotakis reported was already descripted by another user using better battery stats too, once gps is enabled dont let the phone go into sleep mode, even if you turn gps off. I have good memory, so... Houston we have a problem

Yeah we have and I'm glad to see your atention too coz in the end I'm 27 YO .... I mean not some sort of noob child who just cry arround without any background.
I say something wrong with ROM or kernel we have there but no one care there. NAa say 3G chip has bug with baseband I don't replay to him coz most of the time I'm notice the devs become angry when we answer them. But I must notice I not hawe these divace being hot and drain batt when use 3G on stock 2.1 ...
Anyway. I'm not blame no one I'm just wanna help solving theese bugs and wish devs understand me in right way coz I love minicm and want it to be perfect

And here we go: now what can we do to fix this sleep prewenting bugs who just sit there and eat out little battery? :/

matmutant
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3080
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferotakis View Post
Yeah we have and I'm glad to see your atention too coz in the end I'm 27 YO .... I mean not some sort of noob child who just cry arround without any background.
I say something wrong with ROM or kernel we have there but no one care there. NAa say 3G chip has bug with baseband I don't replay to him coz most of the time I'm notice the devs become angry when we answer them. But I must notice I not hawe these divace being hot and drain batt when use 3G on stock 2.1 ...
Anyway. I'm not blame no one I'm just wanna help solving theese bugs and wish devs understand me in right way coz I love minicm and want it to be perfect

And here we go: now what can we do to fix this sleep prewenting bugs who just sit there and eat out little battery? :/

when you stop using gps, reboot ?
Moto G running Android 4.4.2 KK CM11

/!\ twitter ~ Andrux&me /!\
supported devices:

Motorola : Moto G => RC-FAQ

Xperia: X10mini (e10/robyn); X10miniPRO (u20/mimmi); X8/W8 (e15/shakira)
MiniCM10: MiniFAQ
MiniCM9: MiniFAQ
MiniCM7: MiniFAQ
i don't have power of ubiquity : if you want me to answer, please quote me or mention me using "@matmutant" in the post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ferotakis
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant View Post
when you stop using gps, reboot ?
No I'm not . Yes Mat I got you point and can predict your next post but what is the point about rebooting always when turn feature on or of?
And in this case GPS its not like compcache or etc CM / performance options which is need reboot.

What's next?

PS: when gps is on sync is on wakeups are in normal range . Strange :/

matmutant
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3080
Quote:
No I'm not . Yes Mat I got you point and can predict your next post but what is the point about rebooting always when turn feature on or of?
And in this case GPS its not like compcache or etc CM / performance options which is need reboot.

What's next?

PS: when gps is on sync is on wakeups are in normal range . Strange :/

i mean that, after turning off, try to reboot
closing it may lead to a bug, voided by the reboot

supported devices:

i don't have power of ubiquity : if you want me to answer, please quote me or mention me using "@matmutant" in the post
The Following User Says Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ferotakis
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant View Post
i mean that, after turning off, try to reboot
closing it may lead to a bug, voided by the reboot
Yep. Enable - reboot , disable - reboot , think - reboot , smile - reboot
May be in next update we must put autoreboot phone when enable/disable features.
Anyway... I'm just dissapointed coz I can't fix most of things by myself ... I'm dissapointed from myself :/

The Following User Says Thank You to ferotakis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

matmutant
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3080
Quote:
Yep. Enable - reboot , disable - reboot , think - reboot , smile - reboot
May be in next update we must put autoreboot phone when enable/disable features.
Anyway... I'm just dissapointed coz I can't fix most of things by myself ... I'm dissapointed from myself :/

reboot is my ready-to-use answer for everything you know
anybug=reboot

in most cases it fixes

supported devices:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ChavitoArg
Old
(Last edited by ChavitoArg; 19th April 2012 at 06:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 567
And ferotakis, nAa clearly said that he CANT touch baseband, is not kernel related stuff, is like you say "hey nAa in the next update please provide me free sim unlock" he can't (: and... when 3g is enabled drains more battery than 2.1, blame google for his weak OS, thats what nAa said some thousand pages ago... Good memory again ^^

Galaxy Nexus (Maguro)

Previous devices:
Galaxy S2, Xperia Mini Pro, Xperia X10 Mini.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChavitoArg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

psf
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Mee to, same problem with GPS, need reboot.But yesterday I switch on manually, used IGO for hours, connected to recharge in car (phone HOT...) after that I close IGO, and manually switch off GPS. At Home recharged fully and flight mode as usually. This morning it's perfect , in battery status phone isn't ACTIVE.

PS it's the only really BUG I found but the ROM is far better than stock anyway...

Tags
minicm7, x10 mini gingerbread, x10 mini minicm7