Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Incipio silicrylic case

Tip us?

myorks1127
Old
(Last edited by myorks1127; 18th April 2012 at 07:24 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Default Incipio silicrylic case

Got this coming in the mail and will post feedback when I get it. Basically an otterbox copy I resorted to until an otterbox comes out unless the incipio is legit

myorks1127
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
So the case came and I am very impressed with it. The quality and details of cutouts and overall fit are perfect and it comes with a perfect cut screen protector as well. I tried the D3O case at T-Mobile and can say that case makes the phone longer and wider looking while the Silicrylic maintains the slimness and does not lengthen or widen the phone very much. Check this case out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myorks1127 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

myorks1127
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Also FYI, I emailed Otterbox and they do not plan on making a case for the Blaze.
The Following User Says Thank You to myorks1127 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rbeier1221
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Looks pretty nice. If/when I get this phone I might have to get one of these as well.
Galaxy Nexus 4 - MetroPCS

myorks1127
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Yea it's a nice case for anyone that likes the higher protection cases. I may check out the feather case as well idk, love the phone and getting ready to root and V6

MrBlacklisted
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by myorks1127 View Post
So the case came and I am very impressed with it. The quality and details of cutouts and overall fit are perfect and it comes with a perfect cut screen protector as well. I tried the D3O case at T-Mobile and can say that case makes the phone longer and wider looking while the Silicrylic maintains the slimness and does not lengthen or widen the phone very much. Check this case out!
Can you get a comparison picture of the two cases? I have the D30 case and it's a little bulky. I'm new to the smart phone thing and I'm scared to break it if I drop it. I'm just hard on stuff in general. Do you think the incipio would protect it as good as the D30?

myorks1127
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
I don't have the D3o so I cant make that comparison but I tried the D3o at the store and hated it. The silicrylic is nice and does not add too much size to it. I am using the feather for now but I still am keeping the silicrylic around...

itsLYNDZ
Old
(Last edited by itsLYNDZ; 3rd September 2012 at 05:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 22
Has anyone found theirs becoming discolored on the back and sides? Is there anyway to clean it? I have the purple one and not sure if its just from where I hold it, but it just looks dirty and I cant figure out how to get it clean.

itsLYNDZ
Old
Thanks Meter 22
any way to clean the case? Mine is getting disgusting I'm almost ready to throw it out
Sent from my T-mobile S3 SGH-T999