Ask a question

No registration required

Phone not connected?

OP rbrsddn

19th April 2012, 03:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

154 posts
I wonder if anyone can help me figure out why I can't send xaps to my Focus. I get a message saying phone not connected, when it's recognized bu Zune. I tried to sideload a xap today, and got that message. I recently had to get a new PC, and it id 64 bit, unlike the 32 that I had setup and had everything working on. Could it be that I need something I don't have that will make my phone connect? I haven't been able to sideload since the new 64 bit . Any ideas would be appreciated!

PS, I'm running Mirogs 1.3.
19th April 2012, 03:07 PM   |  #2  
Lost in Europe :)
Thanks Meter: 223

1,078 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrsddn

I wonder if anyone can help me figure out why I can't send xaps to my Focus. I get a message saying phone not connected, when it's recognized bu Zune. I tried to sideload a xap today, and got that message. I recently had to get a new PC, and it id 64 bit, unlike the 32 that I had setup and had everything working on. Could it be that I need something I don't have that will make my phone connect? I haven't been able to sideload since the new 64 bit . Any ideas would be appreciated!

PS, I'm running Mirogs 1.3.

I think Miro accidentally unchecked "max unsigned apps" in that build. Please check the rom thread...
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderPsp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 06:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

154 posts
Will do. Thanks.
21st April 2012, 02:28 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

154 posts
I am still having problems connecting. I installed Voluptuary's ROM, and still can't sideload xap's from the PC. I can install them by QR code, but not from the Xap installer. Any ideas?

Well, I installed the xaphandler, which works great! No current need for pc xap install...
Last edited by rbrsddn; 22nd April 2012 at 08:56 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread