Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,077 Members 38,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone not connected?

Tip us?

rbrsddn
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Phone not connected?

I wonder if anyone can help me figure out why I can't send xaps to my Focus. I get a message saying phone not connected, when it's recognized bu Zune. I tried to sideload a xap today, and got that message. I recently had to get a new PC, and it id 64 bit, unlike the 32 that I had setup and had everything working on. Could it be that I need something I don't have that will make my phone connect? I haven't been able to sideload since the new 64 bit . Any ideas would be appreciated!

PS, I'm running Mirogs 1.3.

EnderPsp
Old
Thanks Meter 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrsddn View Post
I wonder if anyone can help me figure out why I can't send xaps to my Focus. I get a message saying phone not connected, when it's recognized bu Zune. I tried to sideload a xap today, and got that message. I recently had to get a new PC, and it id 64 bit, unlike the 32 that I had setup and had everything working on. Could it be that I need something I don't have that will make my phone connect? I haven't been able to sideload since the new 64 bit . Any ideas would be appreciated!

PS, I'm running Mirogs 1.3.
I think Miro accidentally unchecked "max unsigned apps" in that build. Please check the rom thread...
You're a beginner, you just got your Samsung Focus and don't know what to do? Read this post first.
Before asking questions, please read the Samsung Focus wiki and search the forums!
New to XDA? Be sure to read this and this and get a spoon of sense of humor and watch the introductory video
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderPsp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rbrsddn
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Will do. Thanks.

rbrsddn
Old
(Last edited by rbrsddn; 22nd April 2012 at 07:56 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
I am still having problems connecting. I installed Voluptuary's ROM, and still can't sideload xap's from the PC. I can install them by QR code, but not from the Xap installer. Any ideas?

Well, I installed the xaphandler, which works great! No current need for pc xap install...