I'm looking for a Kang that fits my requirements:
- Cyanogenmod 7 or 9 (I haven't tried any 9 ROMs till now, is it as performant as CM7?)
- Working YouTube (important! it's totally unaccaptable to use the desktop youtube version, which doesn't even work properly)
- default Cyanogenmod Keyboard
- HDMI 1080p Support (optional)
- Overclocking (optional)
- Smoother Volume Controls (more steps, e.g. 30 steps for media volume) (optional, but would be nice to have)
btw: Are there any advantages of a different Kernel, and if so, which one would you recommend?