19th April 2012, 09:36 AM   |  #151  
Flag Charleroi, PA
Thanks Meter: 521

2,524 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead72

I got the same thing with the wrong GAPPS. GAPPS_GB_20110828-signed.zip worked for me, the newtalk one rebooted constantly, just re-flashed the first one and it was fine.

The new script simply searches for all Google-inc apps. much better than the old way.

K I was able to install 2.0.9 and the Gapps mentioned and I'm able to boot fine

I'm not entirely sure what gapps package goo manager offered, but I guess it wasn't the latest or something
19th April 2012, 03:53 PM   |  #152  
New York
Thanks Meter: 97

1,845 posts
More
Countrary to what might have been said by the CM7 team about the latest builts, this does NOT fix the deletion of pictures on the SD card
I just found out this morning... Lost all the pics
I dont care much since I was backing them up BUT not being able to store pics on the external SD is honestly a real pain in the ass (Yeah I know I can use the app that blocks media scanning but it doesnt always work)

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA
19th April 2012, 10:28 PM   |  #153  
OP Senior Member
on Magrathea
Thanks Meter: 1,178

928 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiade

Countrary to what might have been said by the CM7 team about the latest builts, this does NOT fix the deletion of pictures on the SD card
I dont care much since I was backing them up BUT not being able to store pics on the external SD is honestly a real pain in the ass (Yeah I know I can use the app that blocks media scanning but it doesnt always work)

have you reported it to cyanogen?

Also, ill fix gapps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lychnecross

I cannot find the Wheatly governor in 2.0.9 nor lulzactive. Did they get removed?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=24

@all
My device is bricked, i do this "blind"
If you would like to be a tester, hit the contact button.
Last edited by dizgustipated; 19th April 2012 at 10:36 PM.
19th April 2012, 11:39 PM   |  #154  
Flag Kay El
Thanks Meter: 155

1,174 posts
More
Quote:

Yup..happened to me too...

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium
20th April 2012, 12:19 AM   |  #155  
New York

1,845 posts
More
I ll check with CM. I believe 7.2.1 fixes the issues we are refering too, while BOCA RC2 is a KANG of 7.2.0 no?

20th April 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #156  
Flag Gorontalo
Thanks Meter: 106

334 posts
More
Quote:

Yes you are right , last night I realized that all my picture that store on external SD was lost
And I think it's already happend from rc2.0.4,
20th April 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #157  
Flag Charleroi, PA

2,524 posts
Donate to Me
More
Not sure if that picture deletion thing is nice :/

Does this only occur for media on the external SD card though?

Also, Google+'s app has an option to instantly upload all pictures you take on your device to your account automatically (but they aren't shared, you have to do that yourself). Might be very nice for some people
20th April 2012, 04:44 AM   |  #158  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 19

236 posts
More
Hi,I installed Boca rc2.09 yesterday,my 2nd custom rom and I have to admit its the fastest one I have tried.

Faced few issues though:
1.The flash video playback like the YouTube ones and the one's inside the browser is choppy when played in 720 and 1080p,upto 480p its good.I installed the last flash player still when I try playing them in hd it says"Video not optimized for mobile".I used the stock browser and the dolphin hd browser,both giving the same error.On stock rom which was much slower than Boca I din face this prob.

2.The brightness and the 4g settings crashes everytime they r opened.

3.The stock camera takes a while capturing a snapshot and also the shutter sound is a bit low.Also the nenamrk 2 test hangs everytime in between.

Other than these this rom is blazing fast and buttery smooth.I was on Aokp ics build 31 and certainly this one is much faster.Thanks diz for an awesome rom.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by rock2702; 20th April 2012 at 05:03 AM.
20th April 2012, 05:16 AM   |  #159  
New York

1,845 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by espionage724

Not sure if that picture deletion thing is nice :/

Does this only occur for media on the external SD card though?

Also, Google+'s app has an option to instantly upload all pictures you take on your device to your account automatically (but they aren't shared, you have to do that yourself). Might be very nice for some people

No it is ot nice.....
Yes you can use G+ automatic upload. I do.
However this works when you take pics. If you store albums on your SD Card (wch I do) if you didnt take the pic with your current ROM it jus wont save them...
Anyway this is just an unbearable bug and hipefully CM9 will correct this (However as far ass I could read 7.2.1 solves this, which menas if Diz compiles his next ROM based on 7.2.1 we should be fine)
That being aid if you want o be on GB this is b far the fastest/nicest ROM around
20th April 2012, 06:50 AM   |  #160  
Flag Charleroi, PA

2,524 posts
Donate to Me
More
Volume controls (the thing that lets u manually adjust ringtone, media, and alarm clock volume) FC's on me.

Also about the physical keyboard thing and setup wizard, I know nothing about this, but there must be a way to tell android that a physical keyboard does not exist? Hyperdroid ROM does this

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boca, cm7, dizgustipated, gpl, port
Previous Thread Next Thread