Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,510 Members 54,990 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SKIN][mi7ROM][13.07.2012] mi7ROM V1e contable NOKIA edition released !

Tip us?

vosathanh
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thank you very much for the beautyful Rom. But i don't know if anyone got the problem about emails like me? Pressing on the synch icon (yahoo, gmail,..) and the word synchronising... keep running for long time but no mail appear (at least from noon until now). Any ideas plz?

contable
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 953

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vosathanh View Post
Thank you very much for the beautyful Rom. But i don't know if anyone got the problem about emails like me? Pressing on the synch icon (yahoo, gmail,..) and the word synchronising... keep running for long time but no mail appear (at least from noon until now). Any ideas plz?
Glad to hear that you like the rom.

Which rom did you flash ?

So far nobody has posted an email problem, besides I have tested all available versions and never I had a problem with syncing my own email accounts...

vosathanh
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by contable View Post
Glad to hear that you like the rom.

Which rom did you flash ?

So far nobody has posted an email problem, besides I have tested all available versions and never I had a problem with syncing my own email accounts...
Hi Pro, just flashing your Rom v1c. Very nice for everthing (very fast in getting access to internet or apps), but only emails problems. For the 1st time after setting up email accounts, everything went smoothly. However, after that it gets stuck when pressing synch icon (nearly 3 hours i get no new emails while mails still running normally on my PC).

contable
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 953

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi Pro, just flashing your Rom v1c. Very nice for everthing (very fast in getting access to internet or apps), but only emails problems. For the 1st time after setting up email accounts, everything went smoothly. However, after that it gets stuck when pressing synch icon (nearly 3 hours i get no new emails while mails still running normally on my PC).
Just for the records: the credits for the base rom go to my buddy mirolg.

Iīm using the same rom and have setup 4 email accounts: hotmail, google. t-online and aol. No problems at all.

Try syncing via wifi and data connection... maybe your data connection isnīt setup well. In that case run HTC Connection Setup choose another provider and then switch back to your provider...

vosathanh
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanky you for yr quick reply. And one more problem just found is that i cannot shutdown the phone by the power button. Evrytime pushing the power button, i can see the notice slide down to power off but nothing happens.

Tks.

hatuna
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Thanky you for yr quick reply. And one more problem just found is that i cannot shutdown the phone by the power button. Evrytime pushing the power button, i can see the notice slide down to power off but nothing happens.

Tks.
Have you cleared your memory before the first boot? It can sometimes result in such issues if you haven't...

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
Samsung Omnia 7 Dynamics v2.0 WP7.8 RTM
Samsung Galaxy SII i9100
The Following User Says Thank You to hatuna For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zaidyft
Old
(Last edited by zaidyft; 19th April 2012 at 02:28 PM.) Reason: I spelt the rom's name wrongly.. which is unforgivable..
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Default Error while updating cabs

Okay i have tried many many times to install the latest cab. Both 40401 and 40602. (I have mi7Rom v1b installed)

What am i doing wrong? I have contable's theme installed

On my phone after the failed installation, it says

"Update unseccessful, unfortunately...... Refer to Zune software or Mac Connector on your computer... or go to windowsphone.com for guidance"

attached cabs if it helps.

Lastly, the ROMs amazing. themes are amazing, Good work thanks so much!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Devicelog.cab - [Click for QR Code] (237.1 KB, 4 views)

contable
Old
(Last edited by contable; 19th April 2012 at 03:25 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 953

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidyft View Post
Okay i have tried many many times to install the latest cab. Both 40401 and 40602. (I have mi7Rom v1b installed)

What am i doing wrong? I have contable's theme installed

On my phone after the failed installation, it says

"Update unseccessful, unfortunately...... Refer to Zune software or Mac Connector on your computer... or go to windowsphone.com for guidance"

attached cabs if it helps.

Lastly, the ROMs amazing. themes are amazing, Good work thanks so much!
The cab updates are made for mi7ROM V1c, on mi7ROM V1b they donīt work...

LINK

zaidyft
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by contable View Post
The cab updates are made for mi7ROM V1c, on mi7ROM V1b they donīt work...

LINK
Ahhh.... So thats how it is. Will everything be gone from my phone from v1b to v1c? Thanks again

vosathanh
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatuna View Post
Have you cleared your memory before the first boot? It can sometimes result in such issues if you haven't...

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
the problem sold after 2nd flash. But the email issue is still remaining with coming mails in wrong time and day (today 20th but it said 21st, and just 10 a.m but it said 2025 pm). Sometimes it receives automatically but the number dont show on the icons . I usually use emails (as a shipping broker) so i can recognize these bugs (maybe only me the one to get stuck). Others excellent. Still love this ROM.