[ROM] DNA_GB 3.3.3 V21E base with tweaks for performance [/5/5/2012]

Tip us?

MANBEARPIG69
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo23 View Post
echo 1400000000 > /proc/opperator
Thanx got it working although really weird my phone gets unstable at 1.4ghz yet completely fine at 1.3959ghz rofl ,is there some way to make that my permanent max cpu or someway to easily make it that high like a widget that runs the code etc?

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"
sent from my LG Optimus 3D using XDA premium

MANBEARPIG69
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Also i redid a quadrant test an got 4250ish but i wanna know how that guy earlier got 4660 his cpu was really similar but his i/o was so bloody fast how did he do it,i just wanna find ways to make my phone super fast i dont really care about battery

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"

Meemo23
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 561

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANBEARPIG69 View Post
Also i redid a quadrant test an got 4250ish but i wanna know how that guy earlier got 4660 his cpu was really similar but his i/o was so bloody fast how did he do it,i just wanna find ways to make my phone super fast i dont really care about battery

Depends when i do things right people complain i knew the I/O was bloody fast on my first build because i did not implement the smoothness patch. But if you go back a few you will see people comparing my rom to thiaiz and saying his stock launcher feels smooth as butter. What they fail to understand is having the smoothness for the launcher decreases 50% of your roms speed. But then again i have to listen to what people say right. So no matter what you do you can't win in rom making.. People want this want that. In the end you just go ahead and make it i however am clever lol... I am using my old v1 and i put back all the apps and default framework and am loving it stock smooth and fast as shizzle...

MANBEARPIG69
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Depends when i do things right people complain i knew the I/O was bloody fast on my first build because i did not implement the smoothness patch. But if you go back a few you will see people comparing my rom to thiaiz and saying his stock launcher feels smooth as butter. What they fail to understand is having the smoothness for the launcher decreases 50% of your roms speed. But then again i have to listen to what people say right. So no matter what you do you can't win in rom making.. People want this want that. In the end you just go ahead and make it i however am clever lol... I am using my old v1 and i put back all the apps and default framework and am loving it stock smooth and fast as shizzle...
Well in quadrant im scoring like 2000 higher than stock so im happy,as long as my phone makes my friends iphones look ****

MANBEARPIG69
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Uh Oh, these last few days i have been commenting etc i have been using 3g which worked but now i'm back home with wifi my phone cant connect, it says error when i hit turn on wifi is this part of the kernel or the rom im using your RTL version and titan kernel i dont want to give up either of them cause they r da best is there any way i can fix this?

MANBEARPIG69
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Nvm i downloaded a different version of titan kernel all good XD But now i need some more help(sorry for being the biggest noob) now i cant OC past 1.2ghz i reput the opperator.ko and symsearch.ko at the right spot and i rebooted and i did insmod /system/lib/modules/symsearch.ko and this is what i got:"failed (exec format error)" any ideas on what to do

Meemo23
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 561

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Uh Oh, these last few days i have been commenting etc i have been using 3g which worked but now i'm back home with wifi my phone cant connect, it says error when i hit turn on wifi is this part of the kernel or the rom im using your RTL version and titan kernel i dont want to give up either of them cause they r da best is there any way i can fix this?
If you read the first post it clearly states no kernel works on it but sammo has made a new kernel that might work on 20e.. and i would love to work more on v20e but it's a headache and this weekend i am going away to Birmingham to get to see my wifey and chill with her....

MANBEARPIG69
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Yea i know im a stupid noob anyways i got it working still XD so any1 on v20e(rtl version) u can use titan kernel v21d

Meemo23
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 561

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yea i know im a stupid noob anyways i got it working still XD so any1 on v20e(rtl version) u can use titan kernel v21d

i am not sure as of yet but sammo posted a new kernel i am using cm7 for now lol..

MANBEARPIG69
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
i am not sure as of yet but sammo posted a new kernel i am using cm7 for now lol..
I like roms close
To stock like this rom and thaiz roms your xperia one was kool but no data or wifi for me and cynogen has no 3d