Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,223 Members 41,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MAR4]ExtremeLegendFuse™2|CustomCM7|FAST|CM9Music|STABLE |T9Dialer

Tip us?
 
titin83
Old
#291  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 115
Join Date: Sep 2010
What about the new version that is coming?I want to test it but I think that I will wait the new version.
Thanks

Enviado desde mi Legend usando Tapatalk 2
Device: HTC One SV | S-Off by MoonShine.
 
Stevemotto
Old
#292  
Stevemotto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 379
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by titin83 View Post
What about the new version that is coming?I want to test it but I think that I will wait the new version.
Thanks

Enviado desde mi Legend usando Tapatalk 2
Patience is a virtue

Sent from my Legend using xda premium
HTC Legend : CM 7.1 Overclocked 806 MHZ
 
zabaknilesh
Old
#293  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 261
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mumbai
Why Fuse 3 cannot be based on Zeubea's ICS. He has done a great job and only some final few things needs to be fixed.

It will e really great to see Zeubea and Fuse working together...
The Following User Says Thank You to zabaknilesh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Cristian_berme
Old
#294  
Cristian_berme's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 106
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabaknilesh View Post
Why Fuse 3 cannot be based on Zeubea's ICS. He has done a great job and only some final few things needs to be fixed.

It will e really great to see Zeubea and Fuse working together...
+1!!!!!
 
zeubea
Old
#295  
zeubea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,367
Posts: 377
Join Date: Oct 2011
Yep it would fine, the more roms, the better. But now camera is not recording and I dont know when it will be fixed. Anyway, for me it is ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabaknilesh View Post
Why Fuse 3 cannot be based on Zeubea's ICS. He has done a great job and only some final few things needs to be fixed.

It will e really great to see Zeubea and Fuse working together...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zeubea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
drift_amit
Old
#296  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chennai
been half an hour since i flashed this rom, and still waiting for the first boot, just worried, how long will i have to wait for my legend to boot, thanks
 
ranger4740
Old
#297  
ranger4740's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 445
Posts: 1,445
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift_amit View Post
been half an hour since i flashed this rom, and still waiting for the first boot, just worried, how long will i have to wait for my legend to boot, thanks
Mate, it should boot no longer than a few minutes, there should also be signs its doing something like boot animation.
Sounds like you got a problem

If your flashing a fresh fuse rom well, pretty much any rom, (flashing roms 101) you should do full wipe of your phone, boot, system, data, cache, dalvik, sd-ext DO NOT FORMAT SD-CARD! This is done so NO files are left behind that could corrupt the new installation of a rom.

The other thing that you also need to do is make sure the zip file your flashing is com pleat and without errors, best way I know to do this is with 7zip on your PC and do a zip test.

sent from my legend, currently using zeubea ics beta0
Update: 8th April 2014
Samsung Galaxy S4 👉😆😄Echoe rom v20😄😆👈
Still on old BMG4 Boobloader + FNBH Baseband.👍

semi-retired
HTC Desire HD
(Hboot 2.00.0029 AND S-OFF)
SVHD V 2.1.0

Retired HTC Legend
The Following User Says Thank You to ranger4740 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zabaknilesh
Old
#298  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 261
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeubea View Post

Yep it would fine, the more roms, the better. But now camera is not recording and I dont know when it will be fixed. Anyway, for me it is ok.


Originally Posted by zabaknilesh :

Why Fuse 3 cannot be based on Zeubea's ICS. He has done a great job and only some final few things needs to be fixed.

It will e really great to see Zeubea and Fuse working together...


Wow! ...thelegendarylegends ... whats your take on this ?
 
eladbo
Old
#299  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Mar 2012
Any one has a video of this rom running on his device?..

is it recommended instead of CM 7.1.0?
 
Stevemotto
Old
#300  
Stevemotto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 379
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by eladbo View Post
Any one has a video of this rom running on his device?..

is it recommended instead of CM 7.1.0?
Its your choice, the rom is pretty much a customized CM7.1

Sent from my Legend using xda premium
HTC Legend : CM 7.1 Overclocked 806 MHZ

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes