Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,065 Members 41,153 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos Transformer Prime Nightlies (tf201)

Tip us?

Roach2010
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2261

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound Dawg View Post
Why is everyone bashing the circular touch pointer? Loved it on my TF101 and still like it! I'm crazy thrilled to see Roach now working on the prime!
No matter, you will be able to change it soon in settings pages.

I'm not around much for the next few days but I am working on the ROM and specifically the dock keys as much as I can in the spare time I can grab.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roach2010 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cbasse
Old
(Last edited by cbasse; 18th April 2012 at 04:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 74
Anyone trying the Cornerstone version run into issues with wi-fi?

Edit:
NVM... Reboot got it going.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Deathbyfugu
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbasse View Post
Anyone trying the Cornerstone version run into issues with wi-fi?

Edit:
NVM... Reboot got it going.

A reboot temporarily worked for me - did it permanently fix your connection?

cbasse
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbyfugu View Post
A reboot temporarily worked for me - did it permanently fix your connection?
I went back to the non-Cornerstone version, but my wi-fi worked for the short time I was on it

ShortFlip
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I haven't seen this referenced anywhere but I am curious if anyone else has this problem. Everytime I flash a CM9 nightly or TeamEOS nightly build the wifi is horrendous, to the point where it won't even show my SSID when sometimes. But when I flash a rom based off of the ASUS base rom like my wifi is perfectly fine. It shows up super quick and connects instantly. I am currently on the latest AOKP right now because it's the closest to CM9 at the moment that I can actually use.

Curious if anyone has the same issue or has a fix that I am unaware of. (And yes I realize wifi is horrible on some prime units)

Sent from my EPAD using Tapatalk 2

mutiny
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortFlip View Post
I haven't seen this referenced anywhere but I am curious if anyone else has this problem. Everytime I flash a CM9 nightly or TeamEOS nightly build the wifi is horrendous, to the point where it won't even show my SSID when sometimes. But when I flash a rom based off of the ASUS base rom like my wifi is perfectly fine. It shows up super quick and connects instantly. I am currently on the latest AOKP right now because it's the closest to CM9 at the moment that I can actually use.

Curious if anyone has the same issue or has a fix that I am unaware of. (And yes I realize wifi is horrible on some prime units)

Sent from my EPAD using Tapatalk 2
My Prime's WiFi has always been great. Wherever I take my son's Xoom (also has Eos nightly) in the house, my Prime would only have a bar less than the Xoom. Ever since I flashed Eos nightly on my Prime, the WiFi has suffered more than ever. So you're definitely not alone in this. Right now I can't complain though because it's still usable for me no matter which hotspot I'm nearest. It sounds to me like for you it (the WiFi) is sometimes completely unusable?
--Sean

T-Mo Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB (+64GB Class 10) / US WiFi Xoom 32GB (+32GB Class 10) / US Transformer Prime 64GB (+64GB Class 10) BRICKED!

ShortFlip
Old
Thanks Meter 21
It has random spurts where it will actually connect, but that is once in a blue moon. It will see the SSID, let me put my password in, but that is all. Mind you, I am only 30 feet away from the router. Just don't understand why. ;(

Ronde90
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach2010 View Post
No matter, you will be able to change it soon in settings pages.

I'm not around much for the next few days but I am working on the ROM and specifically the dock keys as much as I can in the spare time I can grab.
Can't wait until you get those dock keys working! I use my prime as my main computer and without them, I feel powerless haha Thanks again for all the hard work; the rom is awesome. Also, not sure if you saw, but Jermaine got a modified AOKP b31 with cornerstone working which has working keyboard short cuts if you think that it will help with EOS in any way.

***Also, is there a way that you could add the dual battery in the status bar like in the stock asus rom when the keyboard dock is connected? I think the latest cm9 nightly has it as well.

jaycustom
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortFlip View Post
It has random spurts where it will actually connect, but that is once in a blue moon. It will see the SSID, let me put my password in, but that is all. Mind you, I am only 30 feet away from the router. Just don't understand why. ;(
I've tried all the other ROMs and this and CM9 are the only one that give me either 1/3 of my speed or nothing at all. Exact same situation as you, with no solution yet,

bwosotowsky
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I just wanted to say thanks. Keep up the good work guys!!