FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

V21e.kdz and V21e.wdb

5,564 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,552
 
By overground, Moderator & Developer Committee / Recognized Developer - xxxda-developers Founder on 18th April 2012, 10:28 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
For those looking for it. V21e_00.kdz = http://www.mediafire.com/?gz7d98wduucpj10
V21e.wdb = http://www.mediafire.com/?3m04r6db6tiphvm
How to flash the .kdz = http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1180331
Last edited by overground; 20th April 2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: added wdb
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to overground For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th April 2012, 10:29 PM |#2  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 2,160
 
More
Thanks was looking for it. Heard It was pulled.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium App
18th April 2012, 10:31 PM |#3  
overground's Avatar
OP Moderator & Developer Committee / Recognized Developer - xxxda-developers Founder
Flag Oxnard, CA Likes: Los Angeles Lakers Dislikes: Heavy petting zoos
Thanks Meter: 1,552
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieb620

Thanks was looking for it. Heard It was pulled.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium App

This is the old 2.3.3 with the July 15th baseband, not the new v21y.
18th April 2012, 10:55 PM |#4  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 2,160
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overground

This is the old 2.3.3 with the July 15th baseband, not the new v21y.

Dammit fast reader overlooked it. Already downloaded. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium App
18th April 2012, 11:03 PM |#5  
overground's Avatar
OP Moderator & Developer Committee / Recognized Developer - xxxda-developers Founder
Flag Oxnard, CA Likes: Los Angeles Lakers Dislikes: Heavy petting zoos
Thanks Meter: 1,552
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieb620

Dammit fast reader overlooked it. Already downloaded. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium App

The d/l link for v21y in the OP of this thread still works for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to overground For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 03:00 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overground

The d/l link for v21y in the OP of this thread still works for me.

Actually the 21y is gone/"Forbidden". But thank you for uploading the 21e, I've got my XP Mode ready and I've read (and re-read) the handful of posts regarding how to handle this properly. I have my phone in S/W Upgrade mode, and recognized by XP (with drivers installed), so I'm going to hope and pray I can get this working, because I don't have a copy of XP any more, nor do I have a machine I could put it on at the moment.
19th April 2012, 08:36 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingblue8z

Actually the 21y is gone/"Forbidden". But thank you for uploading the 21e, I've got my XP Mode ready and I've read (and re-read) the handful of posts regarding how to handle this properly. I have my phone in S/W Upgrade mode, and recognized by XP (with drivers installed), so I'm going to hope and pray I can get this working, because I don't have a copy of XP any more, nor do I have a machine I could put it on at the moment.

Actually...I just checked the link for v21y_00.kdz and it's still available.
19th April 2012, 03:51 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desynch-

Actually...I just checked the link for v21y_00.kdz and it's still available.

Hmm. I wonder why it wasn't working for me then? Perhaps overloaded servers. It is working now, I can confirm.

On the other hand, the V21E rescued my phone. Took hours of tinkering, and dealing with my XP Mode environment, but it worked. Thank you again, overground!
19th April 2012, 05:57 PM |#9  
overground's Avatar
OP Moderator & Developer Committee / Recognized Developer - xxxda-developers Founder
Flag Oxnard, CA Likes: Los Angeles Lakers Dislikes: Heavy petting zoos
Thanks Meter: 1,552
 
More
Is kwes1020 the only one who knows how to use the thanks button? Jussayin.
The Following User Says Thank You to overground For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 06:02 PM |#10  
kwes1020's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Arthur, Texas
Thanks Meter: 877
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overground

Is kwes1020 the only one who knows how to use the thanks button? Jussayin.

Apparently so lol. Look at my total thanks...my icecreamcomb themes at about 3k downloads and v21y is at 300ish... Not including my other themes mods and roms. So for every 110 downloads I get about 1 thanks lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kwes1020 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 06:41 PM |#11  
Core Memory's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 740
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overground

Is kwes1020 the only one who knows how to use the thanks button? Jussayin.

Why use the thanks button when the information posted has been provided elsewhere and directly from LG, not through another download website? The links I've provided for the various .kdz files, including V21e and V21y are for downloads directly from LG. There are two versions of V21e for which I've provided both links and the V21y LG link still works. I've also provided a link to LG for the WIND mobile and Videotron .kdz files. There's too much duplication of the same information which confuses and causes the same questions to be asked over and over and over... again. I think different single topic "stickies" are necessary for posts of firmware and the method(s) of installing them so that anyone who wants that information has a specific place to get it.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes