Update... Im now on KPH236
Some questions about that flash:
When the flashing failed and i held holding the power button down for 10 seconds, thats when it booted into the other download mode (phone, triangle, PC), so would i be right in thinking this works like flashing a SGS and what bricks it would be:
- Installing US firmware on my EU player.
- Installing bootloaders for no reason or anything rom-wise from a SGS
- pulling the USB cable out when flashing OR closing down ODIN.
- Geting impatient and pressing/holding down buttons when still in download mode or flashing.
A few other questions:
- Is there anything else that I could do to protect it against a brick.
- As this is not a phone, can I go back to 235 if i want, just use ODIN with XXKPF 235 in PDA.
- If i do go back, Will I have to replace rjs kernel first with stock KPF kernel, then flash KPF ROM or can i just flash the rom and it will overwrite rjs.
- Googles search by voice doesnt work unless its wifi'd, as in finding something in the player like a song, a memo or contacts name, it just "connection problem" .. Is that normal, yet runs fine with wifi on.
The reason Im asking is because Kies keeps telling me there is a connection problem when i plug it in and it wont detect it.. Is this due to rjs kernel or is there another issue, just to put my mind at rest.