Post Reply

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v4.7.3 (fully-featured file manager)

19th April 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #671  
VavanL's Avatar
Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 64
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by apooonet

yes you're right, thanks, I'll add it for the next version

Thanks for the great work! Your application is awesome
19th April 2012, 05:49 PM   |  #672  
enigmaamit's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Purgatory, Hades Cluster
Thanks Meter: 1,428
 
2,248 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Hi @apooonet, great job on the excellent file explorer. Followed the link to this from the XDA Portal today... and wanted to try it out. I see in the OP that you have attached two different apks.


MiFileExplorer_v2.3.7.29_new_build.apk
MiFileExplorer_v2.3.7.29_build_2012041401.apk


Just wanted to ask you which one I should download (I mean which is the latest one)?

Thank you again for the excellent work you are continuing to do.
19th April 2012, 06:36 PM   |  #673  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,389
 
1,924 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaamit

Hi @apooonet, great job on the excellent file explorer. Followed the link to this from the XDA Portal today... and wanted to try it out. I see in the OP that you have attached two different apks.


MiFileExplorer_v2.3.7.29_new_build.apk
MiFileExplorer_v2.3.7.29_build_2012041401.apk


Just wanted to ask you which one I should download (I mean which is the latest one)?

Thank you again for the excellent work you are continuing to do.

the build number for 2012/04/14 and match to post title
The Following User Says Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 04:04 AM   |  #674  
cowsquad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 265
 
1,098 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Apoonet, now you have big competence against Solid file explorer. That file explorer is very tight the UI is fantastic

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
20th April 2012, 07:52 AM   |  #675  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,389
 
1,924 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsquad

Apoonet, now you have big competence against Solid file explorer. That file explorer is very tight the UI is fantastic

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Which one?
The one for the guy who told me rude?
That's MIUI ICS theme
Just the tab and available space icon, need some minute to do that
But I don't make it because I've added settings button in tab
Maybe later

Are you my English teacher? (Banana example?)
Should I say "button in tab or on tab or into tab or on the tab"?

Edit: I'm educated and I can understand professional articles but my brain can't create a simple sentence


Thanks for the post
Last edited by HootanParsa; 20th April 2012 at 08:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #676  
cowsquad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 265
 
1,098 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apooonet

Which one?
The one for the guy who told me rude?
That's MIUI ICS theme
Just the tab and available space icon, need some minute to do that
But I don't make it because I've added settings button in tab
Maybe later

Are you my English teacher? (Banana example?)
Should I say "button in tab or on tab or into tab or on the tab"?

Edit: I'm educated and I can understand professional articles but my brain can't create a simple sentence


Thanks for the post

No, there is a file explorer called "Solid Explorer," its on xda-developers http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1537189
Yes, I'm ur english teacher, what "teacher" nah, lol. Yes, it should be. I added a settings button on the top right corner tab, or something like that

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to cowsquad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 04:38 PM   |  #677  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,389
 
1,924 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsquad

No, there is a file explorer called "Solid Explorer," its on xda-developers http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1537189
Yes, I'm ur english teacher, what "teacher" nah, lol. Yes, it should be. I added a settings button on the top right corner tab, or something like that

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

yes, I checked that, nice
thanks
21st April 2012, 12:10 AM   |  #678  
artvandelay440's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
1,407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Great work! One thing-Deleting multiple zips from folder leads to force close. Logcat of uncaught exception is attached.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1334963388449.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1016334  
The Following User Says Thank You to artvandelay440 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 12:51 AM   |  #679  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,389
 
1,924 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandelay440

Great work! One thing-Deleting multiple zips from folder leads to force close. Logcat of uncaught exception is attached.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

yes, I know, I'm working on that,
thanks for the post
The Following User Says Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 05:05 AM   |  #680  
brajesh.sharma87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2,457
 
1,672 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
@apooonet : I will suggest you to request any moderator to move this thread to "Android Apps and Games". There, more users can see, use and report problem so that you enhance the app more and more.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android file manager, cloud, encfs, mixplorer, sftp
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank