[ROM][Jan-05-2012][RUU][STOCK][GB 2.3.5][Sense 3.0][WWE] 3.08.405.3 (root | busybox |

Search This thread

FCArsenal

Aug 17, 2011
Mumbai
Hi tpbklake. I used CM using rom manager and everything installed fine but was getting a lot of fc's. Uninstalled. Just wana know if I can dload the 2.3.5 with sense 3 and flash it using rom manager?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

FCArsenal

Aug 17, 2011
Mumbai
TX bud!!

Edit: Installed using ROM manager. Just downloaded the ROM and renamed it to rom.zip and flashed it. Everything working great !! Much easier using ROM manager. There should be another thread for the noobs which makes them use ROM manager instead of pressing buttons and installing adb n stuff. If I had used ROM manager to update myself from 2.2 I wouldnt have been stuck for 3 days with the white HTC bootup screen. Glad it worked out for me though !!! :)

Last edited:

jpkbeddu

May 21, 2011
Chennai, India
Never used it. If it can be used with the standard HTC ROM then it should work on this one.

I just now tried with romcleaner script and worked perfectly.
After 6 months feeling the stock kernel awesomeness..
Thanks for the share.. There is a new official build out for Inc S which is used in latest ARHD rom. If you get a hold of it, please make a release like this..

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

tpbklake

Aug 1, 2007
I just now tried with romcleaner script and worked perfectly.
After 6 months feeling the stock kernel awesomeness..
Thanks for the share.. There is a new official build out for Inc S which is used in latest ARHD rom. If you get a hold of it, please make a release like this..

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

As soon as Football uploads the official RUU for 3.11.405.1 I will get busy. I have a IncS model PG321200 and I can't work with the OTA since it is for the PG321300 model.

pks4510

Jun 19, 2008
Sir,
I flashed the rom with revolutinary s-ff on BM incredible S.Working great but if I want to reflash the original BM rom & Hboot how should I proceed? Please guide. Thanks

tpbklake

Aug 1, 2007
Sir,
I flashed the rom with revolutinary s-ff on BM incredible S.Working great but if I want to reflash the original BM rom & Hboot how should I proceed? Please guide. Thanks

First you need to prepare your phone so you can run the BM RUU by following the procedure in this post:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15732727&postcount=14

Then since you have been running Gingerbread ROMs, the only BM RUU you can go back to is this one:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c0a...5AU_3805.04.03.27_M_release_199657_signed.exe

sid.nir

Dec 7, 2009
Pune
I have a query based on the need for convenience:

If I install this ROM.. will I be able to go for the official ICS update when it comes out for IncS?

tpbklake

Aug 1, 2007
I have a query based on the need for convenience:

If I install this ROM.. will I be able to go for the official ICS update when it comes out for IncS?

You should get a notification when the ICS OTA is available, but you will need to replace your custom recovery with the stock HTC recovery. Also if you are S-Off with Revolutionary, you will need to S-On and remove Revolutionary and replace it with HBOOT 2.00.

The OTA will only flash if you have the stock HBOOT and recovery in place.

Reactions: sid.nir

tpbklake

Aug 1, 2007
As the new base RUU is available, Can you make a rooted version plz...

I am no longer using my IncS as a daily driver, so I'm not sure if or when I'll get around to doing anything with 3.11.405.2.

Why don't you look at ARHD 2.3 as it is pretty stock and based on 3.11.405.2 also.

sid.nir

Dec 7, 2009
Pune
You should get a notification when the ICS OTA is available, but you will need to replace your custom recovery with the stock HTC recovery. Also if you are S-Off with Revolutionary, you will need to S-On and remove Revolutionary and replace it with HBOOT 2.00.

The OTA will only flash if you have the stock HBOOT and recovery in place.

Thanks for the concise info!
I was looking into the reverts that I would have to make to be eligible for an OTA Update of any sort...
Thanks a lot for this information :)

anujayaperera

Aug 4, 2008
Colombo
Here is my incredible s details

Model PG32130
***LOCKED***
VIVO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.00.0000
Radio-3822.10.08.28_M
Nov 1 2011,20:33:03

Can I upgrade my phone using this? Also I want to know how can I upgrade this on my phone?

tpbklake

Aug 1, 2007
Here is my incredible s details

Model PG32130
***LOCKED***
VIVO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.00.0000
Radio-3822.10.08.28_M
Nov 1 2011,20:33:03

Can I upgrade my phone using this? Also I want to know how can I upgrade this on my phone?

You currently have a LOCKED bootloader which means you cannot flash this stock, rooted ROM.

Also since you have the LOCK bootloader, you should already have Android 2.3.5/Sense 3.0 ROM on your system, so why do you want to install this one?

anujayaperera

Aug 4, 2008
Colombo
my phone has the sound problem. this irritating problem is really make me angry it’s just go into silence mode with all the setting was still on its maximum I don’t know how to solve this I don’t even able to hear any kind of sound when I receive calls message , mails or any notification that is not it I cant even able to here MP3 on speaker or on the headset I did everything but still not able to get to the result I even did the factory reset the phone but no successes its just temporary fix it but in the end it would be the same story

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    For those of you that would like to try the official HTC stock 2.3.5/Sense 3.0 ROM without the hassle of losing Revolutionary S-OFF by upgrading to HBOOT 2.00.0000, I present to you:

vivo_signed_RUU_VIVO_SENSE30_S_HTC_WWE_3.08.405.3_ROM.zip

This is made with dsixda and his kitchen and based on the latest official from HTC
    RUU_VIVO_SENSE30_S_HTC_WWE_3.08.405.3_ROM.zip
    This ROM is pre-rooted, with busybox, bash and has been deodexed.

This ROM can be installed from Recovery mode on the older HBOOT 1.13.0000. It does not require HBOOT 2.00.0000 like the official RUU/ROM.zip does, which means you can keep Revolutionary S-OFF.

Based on user feedback, a full wipe/system reset, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache is required for best results.

Download Link:
    http://bit.ly/y7yxT8

MD5 SUM:
    cd4287d98220c9d205cb3eb34f91c937

FileName:
    vivo_signed_RUU_VIVO_SENSE30_S_HTC_WWE_3.08.405.3_ROM.zip

Enjoy
    Oh you finally made it! Bravo!

I suppose we don't loose installed apps and data with this one? Anyone can confirm?

uumm.. I have another question also.. will this work with older HBOOT like 1.09 form AlphaRevX?

Yes, I had a rooted version of stock Android 2.3.3/Sense 2.1 on my IncS with all of my apps.

I then did Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik Cache and flashed this ROM and it was like getting a OTA. It upgraded to Android 2.3.5 and Sense 3.0 and all of my apps and settings were still there.

I only tried it on HBOOT 1.13, but is should work on HBOOT 1.09 also.
    thank you very much! good job. just i have not problem. working all my app+data.

A factory reset could fix the problem?

Yes a factory reset should fix the problem, too.
    Thanks a lot great job.One more question.is this rom fully stock or it has any extra modification?Thanks again

Fully stock. Nothing has been striped or deleted from the ROM and only root/superuser and busybox support have been added.