Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,347 Members 50,747 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Kernel][Pro/MK16]Xperia Pro Ultima v1.1 GB & Xperia Pro Ultima Kernel v1.0 ICS

Tip us?

anamul.quader
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyal View Post
On the arabic layout could you tell me which keys have wrong symbols?

Example

Just tell me the wrong ones so I could address it.

I only need at least 2 - 4 wrong keys and their symbols so I could find out which keylayout needs fixing.
k (
L )
' "
Z nothing
X nothing
C _
V /
B $
N £
M €
? !
. :

I gave most...did u get it?
Sent from my MK16i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to anamul.quader For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Riyal
Old
(Last edited by Riyal; 19th April 2012 at 03:25 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1640

DONATE TO ME
Thanks! Found your keyconfig now Expect a fix on the next update.

@All

Guys I need your feedback. As you can see the statusbar is transparent and whenever there's an app which is not full screen it looks messed up because of it's transparancy look. Now my question is... Would you prefer the default opaque statusbar as default or stick with the transparent one?

The preferred look will be the default on the ROM and I'll just provide a flashable zip for the other one. So which is it? Non-Transparent or Transparent status bar?

cccs1
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Transparent One, the grey statusbar is not Bad if the Symbols, like battery clock ets. Would change to black or white ( could be a nice ) if you Open a app.
The keyboardsymbols of the Hardware Keyboard this would be nice if you correct them if you can but the Rom works perfekt for me.
I changed the Home app to the stock One with autorotation but as i said the Rest is perfect

Thx

biker1988
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Transparent is better for me.On grey can't see the battery,Clock etc.

DokaponKingdom
Old
Thanks Meter 9
can anyone post an apk of the original xperia s home - the ones without the corners and 4x4 app drawer. the one provided was to crowded and some of my apps didn't even show up. anyhow, this is the BEST rom for MK16i / Xperia Pro i've used in my life.

xdodox
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I like the transparent one more as the grey. It looks better. Grey is not Bad, but the contrast with the clock an Battery is a little bit to strong. Transparent, yes!!!

Sent from my MK16i using XDA

anamul.quader
Old
Thanks Meter 4
transparent !!!!
aand thnx riyal..will be waiting for next update
and my apps open up abit slow ..why is that ?:S

Riyal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DokaponKingdom View Post
can anyone post an apk of the original xperia s home - the ones without the corners and 4x4 app drawer. the one provided was to crowded and some of my apps didn't even show up. anyhow, this is the BEST rom for MK16i / Xperia Pro i've used in my life.
Here you go
http://108.166.90.15/.rom/sys/app/Home.apk

@All

Sorry I guess the update would come tomorrow. I got a homework today so don't have time to compile all the updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamul.quader View Post
transparent !!!!
aand thnx riyal..will be waiting for next update
and my apps open up abit slow ..why is that ?:S

The slow response rate of some apps are not in the ROM but on the app itself. Somehow Xperia S phone app and some other apps loads slowly compared to stock ones.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riyal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

krish225
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Default Google Play FC

As my Google Play FC, plz provide me a solution.. yeah i know u working on another version, but plzzzz
Using :: Samsung Galaxy Note3 (Exynos)
Rom :: Dr. Ketan Rom (NF3)
Model :: SM-N900
Kernal :: Stock

pogo8303
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Wink great work!

Great Work!
HW Keyboard works in Czech layout normal - fn keys and specific symbols such as "č, ř, ˛" works fine.

P.S.: transparent status bar isn´t so practic - for example in facebook or other applications the color change to grey and there´s nothing to see - I hope you understand, my english is very bad

Tags
kernel, rom, stable, xperia pro