5,594,700 Members 33,755 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[huawei stock roms]for all (new & old) huawei android phones

Tip us?

mattig
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i instaled stock rom on u8300 bit wifi and gps don't work...can some1 help me with that problem?

mangofloat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi do you have the firmware for the 2.3.5 huawei u8650? i just got my phone and i think i kind of killed it (stuck on welcome screen and wont power off unless i take out batt). i got it in singapore (if that's any help) and im not sure if the 2.3.3 would work on my phone (sorry absolute noob. my first venture into android hence the issue on my phone x.x). it might've been the generic no brand rom? im not entirely sure.

many thanks for the help (:

~Daisychain~
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Huawei U8660 Android 2.3.6 German

Hi,

I'm looking for
U8860V100R001DEUC00B870

(Huawei U8660 Android 2.3.6 German)

Thank you in advance

srdjanLeo
Old
(Last edited by srdjanLeo; 20th April 2012 at 02:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 83

DONATE TO ME
Hi. I changed stock ROM for Huawei U8650 Sonic 2.3.6, while I was rooting phone, before I found out that it can be done without changing it. So i installed stock 2.3.6 ROM but there is not Toolbox in Notification menu anymore. If someone can post a link to newest Huawei Sonic Rom 2.3.6 with Toolbox, I would appreciate it. Thanx :)

u8650v100r001c00b875 I need that version

Sent from my HTC X315e using xda premium
If I helped you, don't forget to hit me with Thanks.

Always. HTC. Quietly brilliant. PERIOD.

sk280
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Huawei U8510 X3 - Australian Stock ROM Please?

Hello All,

I have Huawei u8510 x3 (Vodafone branded) Australian. I rooted my phone, took Cwm backup and flashed custom ROMs. When I revert to my backup, I notice that my boot animation has changed. After lot of reading I realised that I did'nt backup my /cust and /userdata2 partition that contained the Vodafone stock branding.

Can anyone please update a stock ROM for this device? If not, a backup of the /cust and /userdata2 partition and instructions on restoring this.

Thanks so much in advance.

veer1238
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk280 View Post
Hello All,

I have Huawei u8510 x3 (Vodafone branded) Australian. I rooted my phone, took Cwm backup and flashed custom ROMs. When I revert to my backup, I notice that my boot animation has changed. After lot of reading I realised that I did'nt backup my /cust and /userdata2 partition that contained the Vodafone stock branding.

Can anyone please update a stock ROM for this device? If not, a backup of the /cust and /userdata2 partition and instructions on restoring this.

Thanks so much in advance.
Try creating a new thread to bring u8510 into attention..or search for how to extract UPDATE.APP and then get the original files your self from stock rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to veer1238 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sk280
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Question No update.app in ClockWorkMod backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veer1238 View Post
Try creating a new thread to bring u8510 into attention..or search for how to extract UPDATE.APP and then get the original files your self from stock rom.
Thanks Veer. Unfortunately I do not have UPDATE.APP. I have only the backup from ClockWorkMod which has the following files:

boot.img
cache.yaffs2.img
system.yaffs2.img
data.yaffs2.img
recovery.img (after rooting and installing clockworkmod)
.android_secure.vfat.rar
nandroid.md5

Will the data for /cust and /userdata2 partition be available in any of the above files? I'm looking to extract the Australia Carrier Specific (vodafone) logo, animation and other device settings. The radio is 850/2100 and the model number is U8510-7.

Thanks.

rav0
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How are these found?

I'm after any updates to the Huawei U8520 ("Deuce", I believe it was Australian-delivered but I'm not sure, it belongs to a friend). Currently it Android 2.2.2 Build number U8520V100R001C191B128 on it.

If you could add roms for this phone or explain how to get them it's be great. I've looked at huaweidevice.com and huaweimobile.com.au websites with no luck.

veer1238
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk280 View Post
Thanks Veer. Unfortunately I do not have UPDATE.APP. I have only the backup from ClockWorkMod which has the following files:

boot.img
cache.yaffs2.img
system.yaffs2.img
data.yaffs2.img
recovery.img (after rooting and installing clockworkmod)
.android_secure.vfat.rar
nandroid.md5

Will the data for /cust and /userdata2 partition be available in any of the above files? I'm looking to extract the Australia Carrier Specific (vodafone) logo, animation and other device settings. The radio is 850/2100 and the model number is U8510-7.

Thanks.
IF YOU JUST BACKED UP USING CWM RECOVERY , then you shoud have cust.img file! however since i dont own the phone you could try exploring data.yaffs2.img, and system.yaffs.img EXTRACT USING YAFFS EXPLORER IN GOOGLE PLAY! , what i believe is the custom rom you flashed changed your partion! i.e either it moved cust and or it removed it(wouldn't be required).
The Following User Says Thank You to veer1238 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

veer1238
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav0 View Post
How are these found?

I'm after any updates to the Huawei U8520 ("Deuce", I believe it was Australian-delivered but I'm not sure, it belongs to a friend). Currently it Android 2.2.2 Build number U8520V100R001C191B128 on it.

If you could add roms for this phone or explain how to get them it's be great. I've looked at huaweidevice.com and huaweimobile.com.au websites with no luck.
try putting U8520V100R001C191B128 in search of huaweidevice.com
Huwaei has restricted all firmwares, now its works just on luck! no tricks whatso ever

Tags
firmware, huawei stock rom, ideos