FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[FIX] All in One Camera & Mic fixes for CM.7

19th April 2012, 03:01 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 165
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deniso177

Um he probably took the wrong camera fix, or did not set permisions on apk and libs right.

GO to my original thread with the camera fixes, and if you want brighter exposures flash my N2 libs fix, it should definately work, tested 100x on my own phone.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1604205

Uhm i'm pretty sure that updater-script is correct... And as stated by 2-3 ppl, it seems to work..

Code:
ui_print("Mounting system...");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");
show_progress(1, 15);
ui_print("Installating fixes...");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
ui_print("Setting permissions...");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/app/camera.apk");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libaudio.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libaudiopolicy.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libcamera.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libcamera_client.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libcameraservice.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libhardware_legacy.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libmmipl.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libmmjpeg.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/liboemcamera.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libstagefright.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libwebcore.so");
ui_print("Unmounting system...");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/system");
ui_print("Installation complete!");
Last edited by TakamineSubasa; 19th April 2012 at 03:07 PM.
 
 
19th April 2012, 03:56 PM |#22  
deniso177's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakamineSubasa

Uhm i'm pretty sure that updater-script is correct... And as stated by 2-3 ppl, it seems to work..

Code:
ui_print("Mounting system...");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");
show_progress(1, 15);
ui_print("Installating fixes...");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
ui_print("Setting permissions...");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/app/camera.apk");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libaudio.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libaudiopolicy.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libcamera.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libcamera_client.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libcameraservice.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libhardware_legacy.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libmmipl.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libmmjpeg.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/liboemcamera.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libstagefright.so");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/lib/libwebcore.so");
ui_print("Unmounting system...");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/system");
ui_print("Installation complete!");

hmm looks right, can those people that have cam errors try my zips separetely and tell us if cam is still broken. remember this is for stock cm 7.2 RC1 only
19th April 2012, 04:09 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
This works on Adam's N2 CM7, However, there were some issues along the way.
- I installed it using clockworkmod and cleared cache and dalvik cache etc.
- Camera gave me FC 100% of the time. Camera zoom worked probably though. Which meant that the 'new' camera apk was giving problems.
- So i removed camera.apk using titanium backup and simply 'moved' the camera apk from the zip file to the designated location using a cut and paste with ES File explorer.
And it worked!

1) Videos immediately start recording
2) Able to talk thru handphone's mic when hearing thru headphones.
3) Sound recorder works fine too!

Thank you for the amazing fix!
19th April 2012, 04:26 PM |#24  
Member
Flag Tagbilatan City
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deniso177

Um he probably took the wrong camera fix, or did not set permisions on apk and libs right.

GO to my original thread with the camera fixes, and if you want brighter exposures flash my N2 libs fix, it should definately work, tested 100x on my own phone.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1604205

Thanks dude!
Will test..

BTW,, All else failed except LG CAmera Pro.. I got it working but Picture Qualtiy is Poor..
19th April 2012, 04:44 PM |#25  
umangleekha's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,224
 
Donate to Me
More
Cool
This is a funny story,
Trettet posted a fix from CM latest sources
I posted a fix from N2 sources to make a better fix
then Deniso17 combined both for experiments on quality and zoom
Now you are combining it with audio fix, what a combination :P
19th April 2012, 04:58 PM |#26  
Member
Flag Tagbilatan City
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Only lgCamerapro video recordning works on my phone.

Tried dude umangleekha's fix but CameraZoom FX's video recording Force CLoses... Evertym..

Im Using GTR ROM 4.5X P500..

Whats funny is (on my phone with GTR ROM) stock GTR Camera App Cant take pictures or record at all.. I installed CAmera FX and photo and video recording works.. so I uninstalled Stock GTR Roms CAmera app thru Titanium back up.. tHEn Camera FX video recording doesnt Work... I think its dependednt on Stock Camera App???

But, i repeat, LGCameraPro works . both photo and video recording.
Last edited by pikas23; 19th April 2012 at 05:03 PM.
20th April 2012, 06:09 AM |#27  
deniso177's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umangleekha

This is a funny story,
Trettet posted a fix from CM latest sources
I posted a fix from N2 sources to make a better fix
then Deniso17 combined both for experiments on quality and zoom
Now you are combining it with audio fix, what a combination :P

Well my fix has the apk, and the permissions work with it, so people for camcorder fix flash my fixes directly

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikas23

Thanks dude!
Will test..

BTW,, All else failed except LG CAmera Pro.. I got it working but Picture Qualtiy is Poor..

Try my last file, with that quality is the highest
The Following User Says Thank You to deniso177 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th October 2012, 06:59 AM |#28  
cybojenix's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 1,846
 
Donate to Me
More
Sorry for bringing back an old thread
I am from p350,and we've had requests for this feature. Would it be possible to see the sources please, so we can have a chance of improving our cm7?

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app
10th October 2012, 12:39 PM |#29  
krazzyvishal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 248
 
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonbekaUnlimited

OMG, it really works!! Im using neko95 G-T-R 1.9 ROM, Hats off to you sir...

BTW, i've just copied libs and set permissions in rootexplorer

Finally --> [BUG] Headphones are always recognized as mic+headphones. Internal mic is then disabled thus making it impossible to answer calls on headphones with no mic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradipsoman

WORKING 100% on C.M RC1 !!! And it has also improved the voice quality during calls immensely! Thank you 1000 times!!!

What if my headset have both mic as well as headphone? Will it still work? Will it then allow me to use the headset mic when it is connected?
2nd June 2013, 10:17 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Kulim
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
can anybody help solve my problem?

while recording/ (calls) loudspeaker mode my mic wont detect sound.. anybody can try help me?

xperia neo l

cm7.2 by bootbu9
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
built-in, cm 7.2, fix, headset, mic
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes