Post Reply

[ROM] Rdavisct's Supercharged Atrix Under New Ownership! See bottom of op!

OP lfaber06

19th April 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #941  
bmbanker's Avatar
Member
Flag Baton Rouge
Thanks Meter: 17
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct

I think i did it right.i added it to my sonya and blaze OP.let me know if it worked.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

I would remove it from the OP and just keep it in the signature... "However donations up front are not allowed" sounds like they don't want it in a post. Don't know though; not a mod!
19th April 2012, 04:03 PM   |  #942  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 343
 
2,163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbanker

I would remove it from the OP and just keep it in the signature... "However donations up front are not allowed" sounds like they don't want it in a post. Don't know though; not a mod!

Ive always seen it just in posts and sigs....not really sure it matters....lol....no upfront donations cause someone could take the money and run....lol

A2 with a bit of SonyaV3.1 hit the thanks if you think I helped.
19th April 2012, 04:07 PM   |  #943  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
633 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Could we flash the blaze red dawn theme on this since that dev now supports us?

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 04:23 PM   |  #944  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 343
 
2,163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrayy

Could we flash the blaze red dawn theme on this since that dev now supports us?

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Worse thatll happen is that it fries your phone or its afraid of the red theme and runs away from you....lmao....imo i dont think the system files will match...

A2 with a bit of SonyaV3.1 hit the thanks if you think I helped.
19th April 2012, 06:09 PM   |  #945  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenacres
Thanks Meter: 1,026
 
843 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJatrix

Worse thatll happen is that it fries your phone or its afraid of the red theme and runs away from you....lmao....imo i dont think the system files will match...

A2 with a bit of SonyaV3.1 hit the thanks if you think I helped.

Yeah i wouldnt recommend that.
19th April 2012, 08:39 PM   |  #946  
Senior Member
Flag Brighton, MI
Thanks Meter: 593
 
1,087 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
I know everyone is going to hate me for this but before trying to hunt me down and kill me read my reasoning. Any Idea Around when v6 will be out. I am thinking of switching roms and I don't want to if v6 is going to be out in a few days. If you have no Idea just say so. This is not extremely important, I just know that the second I click restore to flash my new rom I will look at my screen of my laptop to see that it is out!
The Following User Says Thank You to lkrasner For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #947  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Okay so I followed the instructions every step of the way, downloaded it and flashed through cwm, everything went fine until it went to reboot.

I'm stuck in the boot loop now. Help?
20th April 2012, 02:35 AM   |  #948  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenacres
Thanks Meter: 1,026
 
843 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrasner

I know everyone is going to hate me for this but before trying to hunt me down and kill me read my reasoning. Any Idea Around when v6 will be out. I am thinking of switching roms and I don't want to if v6 is going to be out in a few days. If you have no Idea just say so. This is not extremely important, I just know that the second I click restore to flash my new rom I will look at my screen of my laptop to see that it is out!

Its gonna be a couple weeks.so go agead and flash Scv5

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
20th April 2012, 02:41 AM   |  #949  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenacres
Thanks Meter: 1,026
 
843 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Do not restore any updates. Restore scv5 in recovery.boot into ROM.reboot into recovery and Flash the update 2 (it includes update 1)reboot and load up rom.

P.S. in a week or so i am going to copy and repost the OP and remove the update 2 restore. Since im taking over the rom.i will repost rom with said updates as a recovery install so no issues untill scv6 is ready to be released.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
20th April 2012, 02:41 AM   |  #950  
Senior Member
Flag Brighton, MI
Thanks Meter: 593
 
1,087 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct

Its gonna be a couple weeks.so go agead and flash Scv5

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

Thanks i'm on scv5 but bored of it. What should i try next. Still great though.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
rom, supercharged
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Atrix 2 Android Development by ThreadRank