Everyone, I'm terribly sorry for the following announcement..
So today I tried to upload the video on school, which shouldn't be a big problem.
However, if school limits your upload speed to 50KB/s, a 700+MB file takes one hell of a time.
However, that's not the announcement.
The thing is, I kinda destroyed my windows partition..
Right now I'm on my desktop while Windows 7 is reinstalling on my laptop.
However this does mean I lost source code for the following 2 apps:
Music and Pyramid.
Both of them weren't advanced enough to be pushed to github, which I now regret.
I restarted working on the music app on my desktop now, and now I at least got the AOSP Music App (NOT the CM7 one) working on my phone with my own package names.
Tomorrow I'll re-add the greendroid library and implement it into the Music App.
As for Pyramid, I think I'll just steal my old G3RM source and alter it to work with another server, another UI and some minor tweaks here and there.
So once again, I'm terribly sorry for messing up my Windows Installation..
I want to finish at least the following 2 things (3 if you count a minor addition for the Social Hub):
- Music with the GreenDroid Library implemented
- Pyramid in a somewhat working state (able to download updates)
(- Loading popup for YouTube)
Samsung Galaxy Apollo (Galaxy 3)(Sold) | Archos 43 IT (Using as GPS unit in car) | Sony Xperia Pro (MK16i) (Sold)
Nexus 7: Stock 4.2.2 with RA-Mod Alpha 1
Oppo Find 5: Stock 4.1.1 with RA-Mod Alpha 1