No registration required

Upgrading sooner than I thought

OP phillibl

19th April 2012, 05:32 AM   |  #21  
Flag St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 112

857 posts
More
If i could upgrade now, I would get the rezound. Its s-off, but its hasn't been released yet. The Inc2 is great, but I would like 4g lte.
19th April 2012, 05:36 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 1,248

5,299 posts
I'll be getting a thunderbolt tomorrow. It's no rezound but still w good phone

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
19th April 2012, 06:04 AM   |  #23  
Flag St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 112

857 posts
More
yep
19th April 2012, 08:52 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 63

569 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnecktie

Thunderbolt has worse battery than than the Rezound.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2
19th April 2012, 12:36 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 1,248

5,299 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankspin

Thunderbolt has worse battery than than the Rezound.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

Oh well. I'll just get an extended battery.

19th April 2012, 04:57 PM   |  #26  
Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 17,091

10,086 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnecktie

my wife has a bolt (extended battery) and even with 4g now i wouldnt trade my inc2 with her...she barely makes it through the day and the screen looks washed out

i think wvga res shouldnt have been on any phone larger than 4 inches

from a development standpoint, its been abandoned by virtually all of its better devs as well
19th April 2012, 05:01 PM   |  #27  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Worthington, OH
Thanks Meter: 400

1,581 posts
More
I'm jumping ship from the DInc2 here in a month or so. The moment the Sprint OneX/EVO variant is announced for pre-order, I'm on it. I'm not activated with Verizon anymore, I had to cancel service and I lost my unlimited data plan, which suuuuuuuucked, but oh well. VZW just got too expensive, and with their new upgrade fees, they don't really have a competitive price edge versus other carriers anymore. Plus, Sprint is deploying LTE pretty soon, which is a perk for them for me.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
19th April 2012, 05:24 PM   |  #28  
Flag Titusville
Thanks Meter: 348

1,353 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegnierD

I'm jumping ship from the DInc2 here in a month or so. The moment the Sprint OneX/EVO variant is announced for pre-order, I'm on it. I'm not activated with Verizon anymore, I had to cancel service and I lost my unlimited data plan, which suuuuuuuucked, but oh well. VZW just got too expensive, and with their new upgrade fees, they don't really have a competitive price edge versus other carriers anymore. Plus, Sprint is deploying LTE pretty soon, which is a perk for them for me.

I would go sprint.. but in Florida and Georgia, they have the worst coverage period...

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 05:27 PM   |  #29  
Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 17,091

10,086 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegnierD

i think if you have to jump carriers, sprint is the only wtg currently cuz you can still get unlimited data from them

their competitive edge has slipped a lot financially the last year or so with cutting discounts and increasing fees but still a very good option

unless you live in an lte launch area for them though i wouldnt count on that service being available for awhile...sprint doesnt seem to be strong enough financially to make a rapid expansion possible
The Following User Says Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #30  
Flag Marietta, OH
Thanks Meter: 367

1,965 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17

i think if you have to jump carriers, sprint is the only wtg currently cuz you can still get unlimited data from them

their competitive edge has slipped a lot financially the last year or so with cutting discounts and increasing fees but still a very good option

unless you live in an lte launch area for them though i wouldnt count on that service being available for awhile...sprint doesnt seem to be strong enough financially to make a rapid expansion possible

I would have jumped ship a long time ago to Sprint but their coverage in my particular area, 45750, is strange at best... technically my locale is roaming but they don't charge for the roaming.. voice coverage is 100% and phenomenal but data is where it starts to change a bit.. as you can see I'm the push pin and well just have a look..

// Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread!!!!
Last edited by jbarcus81; 19th April 2012 at 05:55 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread