Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 40,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]HellFire™ Sandwich v 1.9 p999 4.04 (linaro google ears )7/12/12

Tip us?
 
thevisual
Old
#3981  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 65
Join Date: Mar 2010
Wifi calling app doesn't force close, but won't make calls. my only issue.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
 
hidden_dragon
Old
#3982  
hidden_dragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 414
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Northern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevisual View Post
Wifi calling app doesn't force close, but won't make calls. my only issue.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
1) Has it worked for you on any other rom?
2) Do you have this feature enabled with your carrier?
3) Have you provided your email address for e911 with your carrier?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current devices: GN3
Prev devices: GN2, GS3, Nexus, T-Mobile G2x, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC Star Trek, BB Bold, iPhone4
 
x0xhellx0x
Old
#3983  
x0xhellx0x's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2892
Posts: 1,320
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Shirley, NY

 
DONATE TO ME
ok here is an update guys as of right now im having issues with aroma not playing nice with my rom so unless i get it working by Saturday it will not be in next release

reason for Release on Saturday : long over due
Baby coming on the 25th scheduled c section
and well im a sharer so be prepared Saturday release

If you really really enjoy this buy me a coffee so I can stay up all night and make more goodies Coffee

Current Device: LG G2x,Kindle Fire,Samsung galaxy s 3
Current Rom: Hellfire Jelly ,HellFire Kindle
Current Kernel: Hellfire
Android version: 4.2.2
HellFire Family

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to x0xhellx0x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
stevew84
Old
#3984  
stevew84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 189
Posts: 2,380
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0xhellx0x View Post
ok here is an update guys as of right now im having issues with aroma not playing nice with my rom so unless i get it working by Saturday it will not be in next release

reason for Release on Saturday : long over due
Baby coming on the 25th scheduled c section
and well im a sharer so be prepared Saturday release
Good job on the baby man, we're gonna kiss the ICS releases bye bye, haha! Wish mine would have gotten the C-section, keep the wife intact!! I'm only kidding, but you know.
 
candleworth7808
Old
#3985  
candleworth7808's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 187
Posts: 360
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0xhellx0x View Post
ok here is an update guys as of right now im having issues with aroma not playing nice with my rom so unless i get it working by Saturday it will not be in next release

reason for Release on Saturday : long over due
Baby coming on the 25th scheduled c section
and well im a sharer so be prepared Saturday release
Congrats!

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
 
I.R.Chevy
Old
#3986  
I.R.Chevy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 889
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0xhellx0x View Post
ok here is an update guys as of right now im having issues with aroma not playing nice with my rom so unless i get it working by Saturday it will not be in next release

reason for Release on Saturday : long over due
Baby coming on the 25th scheduled c section
and well im a sharer so be prepared Saturday release
Omg a real little hellion I'm sure he will be coding roms in no time haha. Huge Congrats man that's a big deal!!

Pin it to Win it.

Pin it to Win it.
 
stevew84
Old
#3987  
stevew84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 189
Posts: 2,380
Join Date: Oct 2010
Make sure Hellboy is his favorite movie, assuming it's a boy.
 
da-pharoah
Old
#3988  
da-pharoah's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1587
Posts: 2,659
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Seacoast near Joppa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0xhellx0x View Post
ok here is an update guys as of right now im having issues with aroma not playing nice with my rom so unless i get it working by Saturday it will not be in next release

reason for Release on Saturday : long over due
Baby coming on the 25th scheduled c section
and well im a sharer so be prepared Saturday release
Scheduled for the 25th you say! cool man... well congrats again and thanks for all that you do!





 

Team Hellfire

SGS3: CM10
G2X: CM7 || CM9
Kindle Fire: CM7 || CM9
x0xhellx0x's ROM Guides: SGS3 || G2X || Kindle Fire
Nullifier: G2x || Kindle Fire
 
DJLamontagneIII
Old
#3989  
DJLamontagneIII's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3315
Posts: 2,647
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Providence, Rhode Island

 
DONATE TO ME
Congrats man that's awesome

Sent from my LG G2x using Tapatalk 2
 
warlock257
Old
#3990  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 164
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0xhellx0x View Post
ok here is an update guys as of right now im having issues with aroma not playing nice with my rom so unless i get it working by Saturday it will not be in next release

reason for Release on Saturday : long over due
Baby coming on the 25th scheduled c section
and well im a sharer so be prepared Saturday release
Not going to have much time for coding with a baby coming.
Congrats and hope everything goes well

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes